5 Stitch Hats

Dempsey

who want lasanga?!
So, I'm just curious because nobody seems to know if this is actually happening or not.

Is this actually happening? Has it already happened and we just don't know? Should we keep waiting?

At this point, I am assuming that was an April Fool's joke too, but... I just am not sure.

InaDaze

The Confused One.
I asked staff about this last night and they said it will still happen. When? I don't know, I got the soon reply which could mean the next minute to the next couple weeks. I tried to ask if they would announce it when it happens but I'm not sure if I got a yes to that or a no. Would be nice to announce it so people can stop worrying about it.

VVV Thanks Amy!

Last edited:

Dempsey

who want lasanga?!
It will happen. But here's a tip... don't try to collect them all... it won't help.
I only have one. Should I hold onto it? I feel like they will be worth less once the 5 ornaments change into real Stitch hats.

I think Amy means that whether you have 15 stitch hat ornaments or 1, you still get the same chance as anyone else. All that matters is if you have one.

InaDaze

The Confused One.
It will happen. But here's a tip... don't try to collect them all... it won't help.
Are people still able to win if they only have one?
Amy is saying that everyone has an equal chance to win. I picked up 5 stitch ornaments and traded for 1. I have 6 and have the same chance to win a stitch as someone who picked up 1 stitch ornament.

I'm kind of wondering if you had to pick up the ornament to be in the running or if you could trade for it to be in the running for the real stitch hat. That is the one detail I'm a little confused with.

InfinityFay

oo yay :D

Some people told me it was an April Fool's joke.

I wish some people wouldn't talk if they didn't know.. I almost traded my stitch ornament away!