5 Stitch Hats

Amy

Head Administrator
2 of them have been revived so far. The hats have already been selected (so don't trade them away, or keep at least one), I just have to see the people with them online.

MamaNutty

Few ppl in game were saying they got the hat.
Supposedly Amy traded them it.
Not confirmed tho.
if it did happen, i doubt it'd happen like that. I'm sure it'd just appear in their inventory, the stitch hats are supposed to "come alive" not being traded.
Not confirmed tho.
I don't thi k that's accurate. They're supposed to "turn in to" a hat and it's supposed to be by random chance. I really think they were lying, a lot of people on here do when it comes to items.
Guess it was true:)

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Not confirmed tho.
if it did happen, i doubt it'd happen like that. I'm sure it'd just appear in their inventory, the stitch hats are supposed to "come alive" not being traded.
Not confirmed tho.
I don't thi k that's accurate. They're supposed to "turn in to" a hat and it's supposed to be by random chance. I really think they were lying, a lot of people on here do when it comes to items.
Guess what was true??? :question:

MamaNutty

2 of them have been revived so far. The hats have already been selected (so don't trade them away, or keep at least one), I just have to see the people with them online.
Not confirmed tho.
Not confirmed tho.
Guess these 2 players were not lying & it was true they got the stitch hat:)

Dempsey

who want lasanga?!
Does anyone know when the 5 hats will be done changing?

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Not confirmed tho.
Not confirmed tho.
Guess these 2 players were not lying & it was true they got the stitch hat:)
I was talking about them being traded to them by Amy. That's not them "coming to life" or "reviving" that's a trade lol.

Amy

Head Administrator
Two hats have been given out so far, and I'm trading them for the ornament by hand to stop people from getting scammed.