Adieu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
Hi.

This will be short.

I should have done this a long time ago but I am definitely leaving the game and forum. 90% of people make these threads for attention but I'm making it so everybody knows that they don't have to worry about seeing me around here anymore. Apparently I've caused enough trouble and chaos in the lives of people here and it would only be best if I left. It's been a very eventful and emotionally painful past few months here and as much as I have enjoyed bits and pieces I really need to leave before I damage myself and others further.

From the bottom of my heart I am sorry to whomever I've upset during my time here and I hope that everything is more peaceful with my leaving. There's only a few people here that know the real me and know that what people here perceive me as is nothing like how I really am. I wish you all could see that as well but I thank those who have been kind enough to care about me and help me through these rough times. And again, from the bottom of my heart, I apologize for those who I have disrespected or hurt in anyways. I sincerely do not hate or even dislike anybody here.

Enjoy the oreos while I'm gone.

:hat:

ps. and no I will not be back next week lol

Last edited:

Elle

omggg D:

I know we barely talked, but I loved seeing your great and sassy comments on here <3 You're so funny. I can't believe you'll be leaving. :C
sighs. I hope one day you return <3

Cat

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This community sincerely will not feel the same without you. I'm at a loss for words, you will be missed greatly. I'm sorry that all the negativity recently going around in the community has reached you. Maybe one day people will come to their senses and you can come back.

Please keep in touch over Skype! ily fierce oreo

bobsbestgame

So many wonderful players leaving. It truly upsets me. I know I never got to know you in game, but I have come to respect you on the forums. Thank you for being you!

Kelsea

MyVMK Princess.*
baby i'm gonna miss you so much </3
be sure to come back and check up with us every now and then, okay? we'll be thinking about you <3

Goodbye :( I never really talked to you, but it's always sad to see someone go. You're always welcomed back. Best wishes and thank you for the pins.

Life doesn't mean anything anymore.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't understand why, but your reasons are yours and I'll assume it is what is best for you <3 I will miss you in the shoutbox, you definely brought fun energy to it.

Aw, we never really talked but it's still sad to see you leave :( goodbye but i hope to see you around again one day!

I am literally so upset. Why are all my favorite people leavingg ): </3

No matter what others will every say about you or to you, you're one of the nicest, cooliest, oreo loving guy I've ever know and I never ever wanted you to leave.

ILY OREOCHIP! LONG LIVE #TEAMOREO <3

Last edited:
Bye, I don't know what caused this, but I hope for your return.

InspireZ

ERIN's alter ego
My darling,
I love you with my entire heart and you're such a sweet heart and I'm sorry some people don't see that. You're a fantastic person and I support you in whatever you do. I'm sorry to see you go.
Keep in touch, xoxo,
ERIN

Status
Not open for further replies.