Adventure through Inner-Space Quest

SirRender

Hey there everyone!
I am stuck at the 12th step, it says "To stay in this race you need to collect 3 gas cans or your car might get wrecked!" I cant see any gas cans at any of the tracks. I know many people were having this problem. Ive restarted my game many times, but it never works. Also tried launching in a different browser, and leaving the room and coming back...nothing...Please help!

McQuack

I don't think the task works properly right now so you won't be able to complete it. You're not missing out on too much since the Inner-Space Shop doesn't have any exclusives for sale currently.

SirRender

Hey there everyone!
I'll send out a help call. I just want my space pin. lol[DOUBLEPOST=1526486234][/DOUBLEPOST]How long does it usually take for help to respond?

Last edited:
You should be able to just use the music game mixer, as the monorail game isn’t quite working yet. If that doesn’t work, let us know.
I am able to create the music now, but to play it it does not allow me. I am still on question 6, I'm assuming I have to play the music to complete this question? Thank you for your reply!!

I am able to create the music now, but to play it it does not allow me. I am still on question 6, I'm assuming I have to play the music to complete this question? Thank you for your reply!!
Yes, you need to play it. If playing your song on the Main Street music mixer game doesn’t work, send a Call for Help and someone will give you a hand :)