Alex & Sierra

Anyone else heard of or like them? They have been working on their debut album. I can't wait. I share a similar taste in music as them and I dig their vibe. Hopefully their album will definitely be more them than the commercialized ideal of what's indie or popular.

They won the X Factor last year. I loved them ever since their first audition, though. I thought they were going to suck, but once they started singing it was like wow. Plus they seem like the coolest people who I wish I met more of. Sweetest couple ever.

[youtube]w9JDrf1QBO4[/youtube][youtube]TX_tpdy9iXs[/youtube]
[youtube]R3qPFaT83eU[/youtube]

I watched these two excel in X Factor. Really happy they won the competition.

Their musical taste kind of remind me of The Civil Wars. Too bad they weren't able to cover any of their songs during their time on the X Factor :(

Oh my god! Since their audition I knew they would be famous, all my votes when to them, nobody else lol. I love them so much, they're like the cutest couple and they look so humble and kind. And their voices are so perfect together. I cant wait for their album to come out and when they go on tour.

My favorite performance was when they sang, "Best song ever", and definitely "Gravity".

And I was so excited they followed me on Twitter! Woohoo! :D

Last edited: