All clothing available for both genders?

Well I agree with being able to buy both genders of clothing but not necessarily being able to wear both. Some people like to be able to have a full collection of all items in game or like the ability to be able to trade other gender clothing. Although, I do believe both genders should be able to wear all hats regardless of the gender.

I believe that when you inject any sort of medium with your ideologies or political/religious/cultural views, you're doing a misdeed to those who also enjoy that medium. I feel that something such as this game should be a zone where people aren't judged and filled with your beliefs, however, you should also look at the content of the game itself. If it was your own intellectual property, you can do with it whatever you please. However, with the inclusion of Disney related themes and characters, you're further fraying a rope that has divided so many people.

I'll be honest- when I was 3, I had a Barbie doll. My mom painted my nails and toenails. Despite this, I loved Hot Wheels, I was insanely addicted to Pokemon when Red and Blue came out, and I followed it until Ruby and Sapphire. I'm a totally straight guy. There's nothing 'gay' or 'transgendered' about me, even though I did these things. Do I feel disdain for those who do these things? Of course not. That would make me a hypocrite, because I participated in the very same activities that these people are doing now. Which I see no problem with, and have nothing for love for those who are bold enough to come out and say "Hey, your two set values aren't me! I'm different than from what you're telling me I should be!"

However, it's not as black and white as we'd like to think. Some hate it when religious people feel the need to dictate others lives. But if you look at it from their perspective, you're oppressing their religious beliefs. I believe it's one big cluster of issues that really boils down to what you believe. I believe that anyone can be whatever they wish to be, or what they truly feel they are, but on the other hand, there are people who believe that everything is a set thing. One or the other, nothing in between.

You cannot change other peoples beliefs, and that's fine. I don't feel that it's fair for one belief or view to have a prominent hold in a medium that was originally marketed towards children.

Regardless of the decision, I will support it either way.
Dude~ Nicely put! That was very well-thought out.

My opinion is much more technical~ girl clothes don't often match up with male avatars and I'm going to assume vice versa, which makes the model look choppy and sometimes you'd be able to see the skin below the clothing, or see skin poke out of the sides of the shirt- something I noticed in a lot of the OVMK figures. I wouldn't want to see that until the developers had gone out of their way to remove small graphical errors like that just because some of the outfits were overly revealing because of the mismatching.

First. I want to point out that Amy said directly in the shoutbox today
that she is making the game so that when entering a birthday, if you are
under the age of 13, you will not be allowed to play. Ask her yourself,
she specifically said that this reopening of the game is for 13 and up.
Not children.

Secondly, look at my signature.
Tell me that's not family-friendly. /sarcasm

However, it's not as black and white as we'd like to think. Some hate it when religious people feel the need to dictate others lives. But if you look at it from their perspective, you're oppressing their religious beliefs. I believe it's one big cluster of issues that really boils down to what you believe. I believe that anyone can be whatever they wish to be, or what they truly feel they are, but on the other hand, there are people who believe that everything is a set thing. One or the other, nothing in between.

You cannot change other peoples beliefs, and that's fine. I don't feel that it's fair for one belief or view to have a prominent hold in a medium that was originally marketed towards children.

Regardless of the decision, I will support it either way.

That was greatly worded....very mature and caring attitude.