All hard work gone...

schreckfan

Sucks seeing all my hard trading go down drain... first firewalls were rereleased in the pirate crates now hm clocks... what's the reason for this? I see all og items being rereleased this month.... kinda makes me mad now

McQuack

Sucks seeing all my hard trading go down drain... first firewalls were rereleased in the pirate crates now hm clocks... what's the reason for this? I see all og items being rereleased this month.... kinda makes me mad now
MyVMK should be considered a VMK remake first and foremost, so releasing and re-releasing items from the original game should be expected. All OG items have a chance to be re-released, no matter how rare they are. Even Disney re-released rares like Green Flip and Inferno from time to time despite player protests. Investing in an item is like investing in stock, you have no idea if something will happen and the price shoots up or down in the future.

That said I do hope the odds of winning are a bit higher for HM Clock and they keep a close eye on how many are spawned in-game. Having firewalls in the chests didn't kill the value, what killed the value was keeping it in their for such a long time (I think it was a prize for 2 months) with such low odds to the point everyone won it.

Matty

knows a thing or two
I sure hope they regulate how man are let into the game man. Having rarer items in this game is the fun part to me
Difficult to regulate when the game is continually exploited by those churning friendlies for keys and creds. Lowering the drop rate only punishes those who earn keys by legitimate means. Heaven forbid everyone having to actually play in order to earn their keep. There are definitely larger issues at hand tied with this..