Aloha and Mahalo my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I held out as I was not sure what I wanted to do. But I've finally decided it's time for me to surf off into the sunset.

Some of you know I started the game as VMK_Ellie. I had something come up in my life, and had to step away for a while. I came back a bit of time later as HOST_Maui, after asking for and being offered a HOST position. I loved being a host. I got to interact with so many great players and loved building fun (and sometimes annoying games - Crater Crash Races anyone? ;) )

Anyways, thank you to all of you for making it as fun as it was.

It really isn't a secret who my player is, so if you see me in game, say hi.

Thank you for all the wonderful and amazing staff that put so much work and love into everything they did. You are all rock stars and I love you all.

Thank you Amy for bringing our beloved game back. I always wanted 1 more day after it closed. You gave me that and many more. Thank you.

For the record, I loved that game. Crater Crash Races was my all-time favorite Host Event. I'm very sorry to see you go, and I wish you the best in life no matter where it takes you. I'm glad you thought about it before rushing into things. If you ever were to come back, I'm sure many would be ecstatic to see you. :hearts: :cry:

Kinglaser

Maui pls
Don't do this to us..

HaleighRose

Shut up, and dance with me!
Aww man. Not you too! I mostly came to your events because of the timing. You were always so nice. Thanks for being you! :cry::hearts:

Shrimp

I knew you were Ellie! (The krills, thank you for carrying this onto Maui <3). This is so sad... after you there are no staff left from 2013. Thank you for your contributions to this game, further more of it will be missed :c

Novatimo

Nova the Mack
This is getting to be ridiculous. You will be missed. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.