Ancient VMK photos over 800, added final openvmk night ears!

Re: Ancient VMK photos over 800, added final openvmk night e

I'm so jealous everyone got to wear all the different color Mickey Ears.

Vanillabug

Always let your conscience be your guide!

Such GREAT VMK pictures! Thanks so much for sharing them! Adorable dogs!!!!!

Penny said:
I'm so jealous everyone got to wear all the different color Mickey Ears.
I know right! Someone asked Brian to give some out and he faked doing the !give thing lol i really believed I was gonna be able to wear ears for the first time in 5 years.

Vanillabug said:
Such GREAT VMK pictures! Thanks so much for sharing them! Adorable dogs!!!!!
hehe Thank you about the dogs, I think they are too!

Thank you all for your kind comments about the photos, I am glad everyone is enjoying them!

Grant

Get high through the lows

Whoa, wish I could've took that much pictures back then haha.
Thanks for sharing them, it really brings back memories! Even more ecstatic for MMK. :)

Haven't had time to look through them all, but those from the final night are very special (and I recognise most names from VMKForums). Being in the UK, my Mother and I woke up early to attend the final closing party; all our friends gathered in the Castle Forecourt, and it was just beautiful. I also remember logging into my Father's account (AceCaptainWayne) on that very same morning, and coming into your room, Lisa. You were kind enough to let me get a screenshot of him wearing your green flip flops. He was quite surprised when he woke up and I showed him the screenshot!

StitchMad said:
Haven't had time to look through them all, but those from the final night are very special (and I recognise most names from VMKForums). Being in the UK, my Mother and I woke up early to attend the final closing party; all our friends gathered in the Castle Forecourt, and it was just beautiful. I also remember logging into my Father's account (AceCaptainWayne) on that very same morning, and coming into your room, Lisa. You were kind enough to let me get a screenshot of him wearing your green flip flops. He was quite surprised when he woke up and I showed him the screenshot!

Aww, I am glad I was able to put a smile on someone's face. :)

OMG LOL I died when I saw those pictures of the girl being banned.
Then you guys are casually trying to complete a trade.

V_MK

I've got a dream

I'm cry!!!!!! So beautiful!!!!! Thanks for sharing these! I wish I had taken screen caps when the original VMK was still open.

Acey said:
OMG LOL I died when I saw those pictures of the girl being banned.
Then you guys are casually trying to complete a trade.
Lol yeah that was a funny day for sure watching that girl, I had to start taking screen caps of her even tho we were just doing a trade. haha