Ancient VMK photos over 800, added final openvmk night ears!

QueenClarion

Re: Ancient VMK photos

I hope you can share that link ...

Are you waiting for an answer? I have to think that link everyone would benefit and enjoy.

One of the most detailed and complete pictures and snapshots of the old VMK and characters. Thx Lisel love you!

Shrimp said:
Why not use the code?[/quote]
Don't you have to put that around the URL of each photo? If so, I guess because there are over 800 photos to show and that seemed like a ton of work to do, finding the url and posting it for each of the photos.

Kiki

Re: Ancient VMK photos over 800 of them

Lisa, Such nice memories :)
I actually didn't see my character in any of them, but you did have a few of my buddies, and a very special picture with LDE <3

Thank you for sharing!

Shrimp

Lisawdw said:
Shrimp said:
Why not use the code?[/quote]
Don't you have to put that around the URL of each photo? If so, I guess because there are over 800 photos to show and that seemed like a ton of work to do, finding the url and posting it for each of the photos.[/quote]
Nvm.

I remember that DaBEEF kid, I loved his name.

I wish I was smart enough to upload all my vmkpal photos to photobucket before the computer crashed...

Peaches

i have no gender & i must scream
Re: Ancient VMK photos over 800 of them

These pictures are wonderful, really captured the feel from the original VMK that I missed so much. :')

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
Re: Ancient VMK photos over 800, added final openvmk night e

I never knew there was a final night.. I thought the occupy main st. was the final hoorah.

bird said:
I never knew there was a final night.. I thought the occupy main st. was the final hoorah.

It just ended now at 1:45am if you look at my photos again I have about 11 photos from the final bit with all the cast pop ups.

I just took these before it closed tonight...makes me kind of sad.