Angry with myvmk

For the past few days during the day, it wouldn't let me go in the world only at Midnight and the one night I get on make enough for the Minnie Mouse hat, it had to be off the market! This makes me extremely angry. I see this as unfair. I was having so many issues and when I finally get to it they had to stop selling! This beyond ridiculous and I'm extremely upset with this game!

Aptil

°☆。* Unburnable Trash *・°☆
Yeah the game has been pretty difficult to get into lately with all the server issues and what not ;o;. If this makes you feel any better, I bought a spare pair of Minnie Ears a few days ago and you can have them if you'd like??

Targaryen

I AM SO MAD ABOUT THIS. I understand that they needed to take away the items, but seriously? Why would you take them away right after the game was down for 2+ hours? It was just rude.

I don't think they did it as a personal grudge against you.
They did it because they can. Not much you can do about it.
I'd recommend trading for it now. It's probably a hot item on the market now that it's retired.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
It has happened to us all at least once, what can you really do though? Just know that you're not alone, and it will probably get a lot better once 1.0 comes out.

And I know it wasn't personal but seriously? Couldn't they kept the items for a bit longer since more than one person has been having these issues.