Any cosplayers?

View attachment 679
I wish I had taken some more pictures of it, but I did Ash last year for Halloween. The only pictures I have are of me with friends, though. I think it'd be fun to do other things in the future, like less common, more difficult things. I really love dressing up and making it all look as legit as I can.
View attachment 680
Oh and that happened like, two years ago for Halloween. Again, just pictures with friends. Seeing some of the other stuff in this thread has made me want to do more, though.

Elle

View attachment 679
I wish I had taken some more pictures of it, but I did Ash last year for Halloween. The only pictures I have are of me with friends, though. I think it'd be fun to do other things in the future, like less common, more difficult things. I really love dressing up and making it all look as legit as I can.
View attachment 680
Oh and that happened like, two years ago for Halloween. Again, just pictures with friends. Seeing some of the other stuff in this thread has made me want to do more, though.

YOU EVEN HAD PIKACHU ON YOUR SHOULDER! Success right there. Sometimes at conventions i'll see an Ash without a pikachu and i'm just like, "..why.." xDD I so want to do Velma though, she's on my list. & I agree, seeing some of the stuff people said/posted makes me want to do difficult cosplays lol.

I've cosplayed only once for this contest on Transformice's forums. ..It was very interesting, lol.

YOU EVEN HAD PIKACHU ON YOUR SHOULDER! Success right there. Sometimes at conventions i'll see an Ash without a pikachu and i'm just like, "..why.." xDD I so want to do Velma though, she's on my list. & I agree, seeing some of the stuff people said/posted makes me want to do difficult cosplays lol.
Well of coooourse. You aren't Ash without a Pikachu. I've never actually been to a convention dressed up. That seems like a fun time though, too. Gosh if only I had the money,resources to make more.

ClaireMarie

disney pin trader since 2004
There's a con that's gone on in my town for the last couple of years, I went as Hatsune Miku (and for Halloween)
this year I'm going to be a fem Doctor and Ciel from Kuroshitsuji in a dress. I'm not very experienced but I have a lot of fun!

karkat

i do cosplay commissions locally uhh i try 2 find some good pics

that being said i have a god tier roxy lalonde that ive never quite had the courage 2 wear
but im thinking about cosplaying panty and brief w/ a friend so ill see what happens

I really wanna start cosplaying more! I just don't really go to conventions or anything, I did Cosplay Wick from The Devil's Carnival but it was kinda terrible cause the only thing I had to reference was a little poster they put out of her cause it had only been premiered once before when I went, cause they do a road tour kinda deal for it :P I would LOVE to cosplay Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite and hope to one day be able to!(:

PIGGIESARECOOL

dang...yall have done a lot..

ive only been to Dragon Con (a con in atlanta..i go every year <3)
but ive been as:
Sailor Moon <3 :D
Abby sciuto

Eylsa

OMG just finding this thread now. And I've done 3 cosplays (one unsuccessful sadly). :/

1. Ciel phantomhive

2. Mikasa Ackerman

3. (Doing this one next week!) aladdin from magi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've kinda cosplayed as an elf before, and a zombie for a zombie walk through my downtown area. I love dressing up for halloween! It's the best holiday! I've always wanted to get into cosplaying more and going to conventions, it would be so fun. I just don't have any friends that are interested in that sorta thing, so I'd have to go with my mom :/

Pikachu, Ash Ketchum, Misa (Death Note), Kanaya (Homestuck), & Link.
I've only been to one con and it was brand new when I went (Grand Rapids Comic Con). Hoping to go to Dragon Con this year.