Any cosplayers?

Elle

Helloooo, everyone. :3

In OVMK, I was fortunate enough to meet some new friends who are cosplayers.. I haven't been able to find them yet in MMK, but I guess does anyone else cosplay? & if so, what have you done so far? This is my list. ( n . n ) /

-Satoko Hojo (Higurashi)
-The Grudge
-Bubblehead nurse (Silent Hill)
-Megurine Luka (Just be friends & more)
-Na'vi (Avatar)
-Black Cat (Marvel, Spiderman)
-Saeko (High School Of The Dead)
-Ponyo (From the Ghibli movie..Ponyo, lol.)
-Stocking (Panty & Stocking Garterbelt but this wasn't an official cosplay)
-Johnny Depp
-Celty (Durarara!)
-Rima Mashiro (Shugo Chara)
-Ririchiyo (InuxBoku SS)

& so far that's it.. I'm trying to finish my Raven (Teen Titants) cosplay soon but since i'm gonna be Enma Ai (Hell Girl) for halloween i'll probably get her done first. :3
I'd love to hear about yours ^_^

Elle

Yeah, haha, I started cosplaying last year and got hooked, lol. :3 & now that I have a job it's a little easier to save up for things.
Sailor Moon cosplays are always the best ;3;<3 I can tell by your icon you love it lol. xD
Full set or not, i'm sure it looks great. n.n

Yeah, haha, I started cosplaying last year and got hooked, lol. :3 & now that I have a job it's a little easier to save up for things.
Sailor Moon cosplays are always the best ;3;<3 I can tell by your icon you love it lol. xD
Full set or not, i'm sure it looks great. n.n
thank you!
I've loved Sailor Moon since I was a kid.
I used to have a job, but now I don't.
I'd really love to have her boots. it'd be perfect. ;3;

Elle

Awe, i'm sorry to hear that. My job is a little rocky but lately it's been okay. Not great, but just okay. My biggest problem is that I spend it on sushi..infact later today i'll be taking a friend to eat some LOL..
& are the boots all you're missing hun?

I don't do a ton, but I enjoy doing it occasionally. Want to finish some Mandalorian armor at some point. That ones me as the Bloody Baron for the HP 7 release, and the following Halloween with improvements.

Me at 14 trying to be Jack Sparrow

Link! Halloween 2009 maybe?

Me as a generic Hogwarts student for the Deathly Hallows book release:

Elle

Sweet Sheldons your cosplays left me in awe. ;_;
They're really good! Especially the first one..It looks like you had alot of clothing on..was it hot in it? I'm trying my best to do cosplays lately that aren't heavy in clothing but where im covered up for the most part lol..It just sucks because in conventions it gets really hot so for example, Celty (bodysuit) + heat is not good at all. x.x I ended up fainting in the bathroom this year at a convention when I wore it, so embarassing, lol..
Haha, and the last one made me laugh :3 i'm trying to get a Luna from HP cosplay done soon >.<

Sweet Sheldons your cosplays left me in awe. ;_;
They're really good! Especially the first one..It looks like you had alot of clothing on..was it hot in it? I'm trying my best to do cosplays lately that aren't heavy in clothing but where im covered up for the most part lol..It just sucks because in conventions it gets really hot so for example, Celty (bodysuit) + heat is not good at all. x.x I ended up fainting in the bathroom this year at a convention when I wore it, so embarassing, lol..
Haha, and the last one made me laugh :3 i'm trying to get a Luna from HP cosplay done soon >.<
I've never worn it anywhere hot, so not really. It got a bit hot after a while on Halloween I suppose. The face paint is awful though. I was bawling my eyes out at HP7, so it started to come off and get in my eyes.

xoxobreathe

I just came from an Anime con AWA :3 didn't cosplay this year, but I've been going for 6 years now I think.
Gosh I don't even know if I can remember who all I've cosplayed.

Misa Amane (Death Note)
Kairi (Kingdom Hearts 2)
Rima Toya (Vampire Knight)
Matt (Death Note)
Middle School Haruhi (Ouran High School Host Club)
Karou Hitachiin (Ouran High School Host Club)

That's all I've got so far :3

Elle

I seriously hate working with facepaint sometimes, lol.. I tried doing that for Ulquiorra for a makeup test and my eyes get watery pretty easily so it does not help. I'm trying to find good facepaint that will stay on for at least 8 hours though. If you know of any of find out some, let me know please? ^_^ x

- - - Updated - - -

I just came from an Anime con AWA :3 didn't cosplay this year, but I've been going for 6 years now I think.
Gosh I don't even know if I can remember who all I've cosplayed.

Misa Amane (Death Note)
Kairi (Kingdom Hearts 2)
Rima Toya (Vampire Knight)
Matt (Death Note)
Middle School Haruhi (Ouran High School Host Club)
Karou Hitachiin (Ouran High School Host Club)

That's all I've got so far :3
oh my gosh, how was it? I have to wait for cons starting next year lol.. And they've become super expensive lol..
But you've done such awesome cosplays!! I want to do Rima from Vampire Knight, she's on my list but I haven't found a good cosplay to buy yet.. x.x

Cosplaying sounds awesome! I'm thinking about doing Disney Esmeralda for Halloween this year. I have no idea if I can pull it off though lol

And Susany... your forum avatar is amazing ^_^

I am currently working on a Sasha Braus cosplay from Attack On Titan. I hope to have it finished for a convention in January. I'm really pumped up!-I just got the material for the 3DMG's harness last Friday. After that, I plan on working on a Chiaki Nanami (from Super Dangan Ronpa 2) costume!

xoxobreathe

I seriously hate working with facepaint sometimes, lol.. I tried doing that for Ulquiorra for a makeup test and my eyes get watery pretty easily so it does not help. I'm trying to find good facepaint that will stay on for at least 8 hours though. If you know of any of find out some, let me know please? ^_^ x

- - - Updated - - -

oh my gosh, how was it? I have to wait for cons starting next year lol.. And they've become super expensive lol..
But you've done such awesome cosplays!! I want to do Rima from Vampire Knight, she's on my list but I haven't found a good cosplay to buy yet.. x.x
It was pretty good this year! It was $50 for walk up and they had pre-reg for next year there got $35 I think. They have gotten really expensive! Especially Dragon Con, It got really expensive and crazy crowded! But always fun. lol
I loved doing Rima, I love her character so much, I have the most amazing cosplay for her, the night class uniform, it was perfectly fitted for me and it's just beautiful. I got it off of Milanoo.com and it was a pretty decent price! of course this was like 4 years ago but! it's still a great site :)

Elle

Cosplaying sounds awesome! I'm thinking about doing Disney Esmeralda for Halloween this year. I have no idea if I can pull it off though lol

And Susany... your forum avatar is amazing ^_^
I totally think you can do it! Let me know if you need any help searching for items!! :)
& thank you so much, hun! :3 xx

- - - Updated - - -

I am currently working on a Sasha Braus cosplay from Attack On Titan. I hope to have it finished for a convention in January. I'm really pumped up!-I just got the material for the 3DMG's harness last Friday. After that, I plan on working on a Chiaki Nanami (from Super Dangan Ronpa 2) costume!
Attack On Titan...can I just tell you how awesome you are lol... That is seriously one of my favorite recent animes<3!! A convention in January? Which one?

I totally think you can do it! Let me know if you need any help searching for items!! :)
& thank you so much, hun! :3 xx

- - - Updated - - -

Attack On Titan...can I just tell you how awesome you are lol... That is seriously one of my favorite recent animes<3!! A convention in January? Which one?
Haha, thank you! Attack On Titan is my favorite ongoing series right now...I've recently gotten my pants for it, but I still need to find a proper blouse. I've never sewn with pleather before so I'm a bit nervous about the harness, but I just have to be patient! And the covention is Sac-Anime Winter. I also hope to attend Fanime later next year as well! :D

i'm going to a con near the end of october. i haven't started on any of those yet but i'm doing Mami from Madoka Magica, Lilith from Neon Genesis Evangelion, and i don't really know who else yet. drops dead.

others in the future i'm planning to do are a couple more danganronpas and elizabeth comstock from bioshock. i'm also currently working on like three costumes from Repo! The Genetic Opera for idk when. oh and ANTHY HIMEMIYA OBVIOUSLY I'M GONNA HATE THAT WIG SO HARD YEAH SON.

so far i've 100 completed:
fukawa touko/genocider from dangan ronpa
god tier calliope from homestink ( the only good photo of any cosplay i've done ever sighhhhh )
sabitsuki from .flow.
ymir from AOT

it's not that impressive but bluhhhhghgdfhsfdfs i really only go to see my friends from across the state so

Elle

i'm going to a con near the end of october. i haven't started on any of those yet but i'm doing Mami from Madoka Magica, Lilith from Neon Genesis Evangelion, and i don't really know who else yet. drops dead.

others in the future i'm planning to do are a couple more danganronpas and elizabeth comstock from bioshock. i'm also currently working on like three costumes from Repo! The Genetic Opera for idk when. oh and ANTHY HIMEMIYA OBVIOUSLY I'M GONNA HATE THAT WIG SO HARD YEAH SON.

so far i've 100 completed:
fukawa touko/genocider from dangan ronpa
god tier calliope from homestink ( the only good photo of any cosplay i've done ever sighhhhh )
sabitsuki from .flow.
ymir from AOT

it's not that impressive but bluhhhhghgdfhsfdfs i really only go to see my friends from across the state so

Oh, I find that SUPER impressive actually lol! Good luck with the one's you're working on and will work on in the future. I totally know how hard wigs can be to style and such, lol.. Everytime I buy a short wig for example, it's never long enough to cover the back of my head..I think i'm cursed with short wigs lmao. xD So lately I just buy like 60-80 cm wigs and cut them myself. I just did it for Ponyo (was a shame though, the wig was really beautiful and I didn't want to cut it once it got here) and styling it is just a pain, lol.. Yeah, I understand, I usually go to conventions just to see my friends but dressing up is fun, too. :)

- - - Updated - - -

It was pretty good this year! It was $50 for walk up and they had pre-reg for next year there got $35 I think. They have gotten really expensive! Especially Dragon Con, It got really expensive and crazy crowded! But always fun. lol
I loved doing Rima, I love her character so much, I have the most amazing cosplay for her, the night class uniform, it was perfectly fitted for me and it's just beautiful. I got it off of Milanoo.com and it was a pretty decent price! of course this was like 4 years ago but! it's still a great site :)

Seriously?? That's so cheap.. The conventions here in Miami are soooo expensive.. I use to LOVE going to Supercon but next year it's gonna be $70 (or 77, don't remember) and when I saw the price I was just in awe, lol.. But it keeps getting bigger so I guess that's why.. I'm gonna go to my first convention out of miami now in a few weeks. But I seriously REALLY want to go to DragonCon. I'm thinking of going next year. I should probably buy the tickets now though if they're available LOL. Ugh, my money ;_;
And I heard about Milanoo before.. but some of my friend's told me that I shouldn't use it. I use Bodyline Yokoso and stick with Ebay now but I might check out Milanoo again.

I personally would advise against using Milanoo. They steal their stock photos from other websites, and the majority of the time, the quality of their products are extremely low... You're MUCH better off using Bodyline and Ebay!

Elle

I personally would advise against using Milanoo. They steal their stock photos from other websites, and the majority of the time, the quality of their products are extremely low... You're MUCH better off using Bodyline and Ebay!

Yeah, that's what my friends told me! I'm so scared of getting scammed or ripped off, haha. It's happened before on Ebay (when I was fairly new to it and didn't know what the heck I was doing lol) and it totally sucks. You're right, I think I might just stick to ebay and bodyline lol. Bodyline runs their clothes a little smaller than the sizes here in US (like a medium is practically almost a small LOL) but the quality is out of this world! Totally love it and i'm planning on ordering another cosplay again from them. :)

- - - Updated - - -

i want to cosplay as black rose 1 day.
Oh my gosh... If you ever do that, PLEASE take a bunch of photos! That is so awesome lol!! I'm not that confident to ever do that cosplay but i'm sure you can pull it off! :) xx