Any K-pop fans out there?

sickleskull15495

Child of Hecate, Sylph of Space, Popsickle
SHINee is my bias always I cant pick just one lol:3 They're all so cute and I love their music (I also watched all of Hello Baby (i think thats what it was called) and they're all so good with kids its adorable omg)

So, uhh, does anyone want to talk about Big Bang's comeback? I'm going insane not having anyone to talk to about it, LOL. :squee:
MEEEEEEE it's literally been too long

All I know is: Bubble bubble bubble pop bubble bubble pop pop!

and

I don't care eh eh eh eh
lol hyunas bubble pop and 2ne1s idc very good songs

So, uhh, does anyone want to talk about Big Bang's comeback? I'm going insane not having anyone to talk to about it, LOL. :squee:
Seriously tho. my bias has always been top but idk how i feel about his hair and crazy eye contacts lol and i fell for taeyang with his hair when riding that horse tbh lol. Bae bae is really different but i love both new songs. I missed big bang so much. Oh and i love your sig btw

MEEEEEEE it's literally been too long
GOOD.

Seriously tho. my bias has always been top but idk how i feel about his hair and crazy eye contacts lol and i fell for taeyang with his hair when riding that horse tbh lol. Bae bae is really different but i love both new songs. I missed big bang so much. Oh and i love your sig btw
Thanks! Love yours, too. :D

I literally LOL'd at Taeyang's scene in Bae Bae. Omg. xD I dunno... I like TOP's concept in it. I hope he changes his hair down the road, but I don't mind it. He's still my ultimate bias, but I'm having some serious asdfghjkl moments towards Seungri and his hair. HE'S JUST SO ADORABLE AND HANDSOME (understatement) AND PRECIOUS! Ugh.

All in all, I love both songs/MVs and I like the release method. I'mma be broke by the end of it, but hey! I wonder if the full album really will have all-new tracks. That's at least 18 songs! o: I'm just so happy I discovered them in time for this comeback because I betcha it'll go down in history. :eee: Can't wait for June~

Oh, and TOP's Instagram gives me life.

Last edited:
so anyone else think the new shinee song, view, sounds like a song that would be playing in hollister or forever21...except in korean
idk why lol but thats what came to mind when i heard it lol but anyways i really like it

OH and Boa's comeback omg <3 <3

Harmony

VMK's resident friendly ghost
so anyone else think the new shinee song, view, sounds like a song that would be playing in hollister or forever21...except in korean
idk why lol but thats what came to mind when i heard it lol but anyways i really like it

OH and Boa's comeback omg <3 <3
YES I do think so, I really like that song as well. I enjoyed the album very much, but I can't decide which track I like the most. I haven't listened to BoA's comeback, though!