Are you related to anyone famous?

Klamath

wants to go to france
I'm not related to anyone famous, but a school friend has Madonna as his cousin-something-removed. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stacysmom

I've got it going on
Ayyye Missy elliot literally lives around the corner from me and my dad used to be a professional drummer so like I've met some pretty cool bands and stuff and dave grohl came over for dinner once, and someone in my town is friends with cody simpson because I went to a friends party once and he was there??
Oh and my friend is cousins with adam levine, thats about all the relations I got.

Oh wait and my sister's best friend is snoop dog's god daughter... yeah now thats it

Celestina

♥ Real Life Rapunzel ♥

I am Rapunzel. That beats all else.

Well, I'm going to name the ones I know off the top of my head. On my mother's side, I'm related to Pocahontas (for the ones who didn't know, yes, Pocahontas was a real Native American princess; and no, Disney's take on her life is not accurate), John Rolfe (husband of Pocahontas), Phineas Taylor Barnum (famous politician and founder of Greatest Show on Earth circus; also good friends with Mark Twain and Abraham Lincoln), and Sir Francis Bacon (well-known English philosopher and scientist).
I know there are others, but I can't think of them at the moment.

Other stuff:
I live in the house the former Sonic CEO lived in, Blake Shelton and Brad Pitt are both from my town, I've met Brad Pitt's family, I've met Woody Guthrie's sister (and let me tell you that she is one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet in your life), I used to live by one of Saliva's band members, and Josh Groban is my future husband, ok.

kaitrock

My cousin helped film the Hangover, my dad's third cousin is the guy who did the Bed Intruder song. My mom is close friends with Glozell and DJ Khaled. She also went to school with Wayne Brady and Joey Fatone. Sierra Deaton was a part of my dance family :)

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
My father is very, very distantly related to Princess Diana (like very distant cousins).

The Jonas Brother's went to the middle school in my old town (same one I went to).

Miss New Jersey 2012 lives in my town, and she's really, really sweet :cloud:.

Not related to anyone famous but I live near one of Taylor Swift's houses :)
Really Which One?? I live like 20 - 30 mins away from one of her houses too!!

My cousin helped film the Hangover, my dad's third cousin is the guy who did the Bed Intruder song. My mom is close friends with Glozell and DJ Khaled. She also went to school with Wayne Brady and Joey Fatone. Sierra Deaton was a part of my dance family :)
I am kinda jealous that your mom is close friends with Glozell because i love glozell!

----------

Also btw i am related to everyone in all of existence because somehow we are related :) but being serious im related to the writer of gone with the wind and some Native American Chief. Also some royalty somehow and my family use to own some giant cheese factory in italy :)