Are you serious

What do you want the % for JC Credits to be?

• Total voters

mark

10 mins late to everything
Hey c: I would like it if you increased the percentage for credits in Jungle Cruise to 3% or 4% c: LIKE ARE U SERIOUS ONLY 2% That's what "r u serious" for so u really cannot change the thread title

I agree with the others- it's well balanced with fireworks for me, and I usually score 6000-6500 in fireworks. If you think the credits are too low here, maybe you should just play more as practice ;)

I agree with the others- it's well balanced with fireworks for me, and I usually score 6000-6500 in fireworks. If you think the credits are too low here, maybe you should just play more as practice ;)
You do realize that a "High Score" of 45,000 on a 10 minute game of Jungle Cruise will only get you 675 Credits at 1.5 while a "High Score" of 8000 on a 11 Minute game of Fireworks will get you 1,600 credits. (This being based on the high score list, not an average player's ability.)

If the developers intentions are that Fireworks is the main way to make credits then they are doing it right. However; if they want the games played equally they need to increase Jungle Cruise's credits.

Enso

I think credits is perfect but im not sure about keys. I played Jc all day yesterday usually scoring 15k-40ishk and i wndsd up getting zero keys.

I make more credits on Jungle Cruise than Fireworks, almost double in same cases. I think its a fair alternative to playing fireworks and not so boring.

An increase in such-and-such would always be nice, but I have to agree with those who have already posted. I'm getting about 100 less credits than I do from fireworks, but I'm perfectly content with that. This game is way more fun and exciting to me.

And it doesn't give me carpal tunnel.

You do realize that a "High Score" of 45,000 on a 10 minute game of Jungle Cruise will only get you 675 Credits at 1.5 while a "High Score" of 8000 on a 11 Minute game of Fireworks will get you 1,600 credits. (This being based on the high score list, not an average player's ability.)

If the developers intentions are that Fireworks is the main way to make credits then they are doing it right. However; if they want the games played equally they need to increase Jungle Cruise's credits.
Umm for me, JC takes about 8 minutes, and FW takes about 15...

While this is true for those earning 8,000 points in fireworks (which is only a small handful), those who earn 4,000 points in fireworks could still likely manage 37k+ in Jungle Cruise consistently. Jungle Cruise is better for them.

Basically, it seems that the range of scores people get in Jungle Cruise is relatively small, like 35k-45k. So credits, though lower than doing perfectly in fireworks, are nearly equal for everybody. I think this is fine, since it'll stop all the complainers who yell about how they deserve more credits for their 1500 points in fireworks. But those who are still doing really well at fireworks and putting time/work into that can earn more credits.

Jasmine

Agreed. I don't see why people keep saying they're earning more in JC... That just doesn't seem possible to me since credits are 1.5 of our score. I got a minimum of 700 credits in Fireworks. The lowest I've gotten in JC was around 300...

@Josh: By the way, Jungle Cruise is about 11 minutes long; Fireworks is about 13 minutes long.

Agreed. I don't see why people keep saying they're earning more in JC... That just doesn't seem possible. I got a minimum of 700 credits in Fireworks. The lowest I've gotten in JC was around 300...

@Josh: By the way, Jungle Cruise is about 11 minutes long; Fireworks is about 13 minutes long.
the highest (credits) i could get in fw was like 550 and jc i just got 730 no problem. it feels a LOT shorter than fw which i can barely make it through the first level without wanting to quit. a lot of people, like me, are very bad at fireworks. thats how/why people keep saying they make more in jungle cruise.

Agreed. I don't see why people keep saying they're earning more in JC... That just doesn't seem possible to me since credits are 1.5 of our score. I got a minimum of 700 credits in Fireworks. The lowest I've gotten in JC was around 300...

It all depends where you fall on the spectrum. If you're not a good player at Fireworks you could very easily score better in Jungle Cruise and get more credits. However, for players who get decently High Scores on both Jungle Cruise and Fireworks it's clear that Fireworks is definitely more rewarding, which is frustrating.

Though it is back at 2 (if it had ever been 1.5).

Jasmine

the highest (credits) i could get in fw was like 550 and jc i just got 730 no problem. it feels a LOT shorter than fw which i can barely make it through the first level without wanting to quit. a lot of people, like me, are very bad at fireworks. thats how/why people keep saying they make more in jungle cruise.
It all depends where you fall on the spectrum. If you're not a good player at Fireworks you could very easily score better in Jungle Cruise and get more credits. However, for players who get decently High Scores on both Jungle Cruise and Fireworks it's clear that Fireworks is definitely more rewarding, which is frustrating.

Though it is back at 2 (if it had ever been 1.5).
Well, yes, I'm aware of that. I'm talking about the average Fireworks player. In fact, I see people who score higher than I have (my highscore in FW is about 4100) saying they make more in JC. I mean, if they were on the high score list, then maybe... But the majority of people on the forum/in game claim this -- whether they're good in Fireworks or not. That's what I don't get.

I still think it should be higher. 2 seems way too low...

InaDaze

The Confused One.
If any option should be on your poll that I think would be a good match with Fireworks credits, it would be 2.5 percent. Maybe 3 percent... 4 percent to me is definitely a little high to me. I was doing calculations based on people playing all the way and at least scoring 30k.

Just give them some time too. This is new for Jungle Cruise to be giving credits and it might change as they experiment with percentages. Point in case was the change to 1.5 percent. They could have been gathering data.