Assassin 11: Revenge of the Nurse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cat

• "Maze rooms" that don't block access to you but make it harder to reach you are allowed, as long as a single person can't block access to you at any point in the room.
Just putting in my two cents here on my interpretation of the maze thing. It looks like, in PlayerOne's picture, that you can only be accessed by one chair (correct me if I'm wrong). I know there's not just one person blocking you in, but you can be blocked in by at least two. So... technically you are being blocked off in the room, and know this full well.
Whether that's stepping over the rules or not, is up to Galli and Safe.

C

Christa

galli and safe already approved it anyway[DOUBLEPOST=1423515330][/DOUBLEPOST]me trying to keep up with this thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Just putting in my two cents here on my interpretation of the maze thing. It looks like, in PlayerOne's picture, that you can only be accessed by one chair (correct me if I'm wrong). I know there's not just one person blocking you in, but you can be blocked in by at least two. So... technically you are being blocked off in the room, and know this full well.
Whether that's stepping over the rules or not, is up to Galli and Safe.
I can be accessed by three chairs, as I told PlayerOne. The gingerbread bench are two, the blue HM next to it is the third. And everywhere else in the room is two chairs wide. So it is in line with the rules.

Two announcements for everyone:

1. Because we want to move the game along, maze rooms are no longer permissible.

2. Since @joetheman's partner (Eayoreo) has been awol this whole time, she has been disqualified for inactivity. As this is a bit unfortunate for Joe, we are making the following adjustment: PlayerOne is giving up his spot, and Joe will take it. Joe is still sabed, and kiddy will have until 2/11 3:52am to bring him back.

Tagging everyone, hope you all get it.

@Christa @Kinglaser @Erin @iMystery @kiddy @Cat @Solar @Eros @NiallOfficial

Last edited:

Erin

Stays up all night having nightmares about assassin
Falls asleep in 8am

petition to remoaf solar bc that heff aint been on[DOUBLEPOST=1423551200][/DOUBLEPOST]when you think you're safe bc its 6:50 am and nobody is online on your list and @JAYY runs up to you in potc lobby

Last edited:
S

Solar

Stays up all night having nightmares about assassin
Falls asleep in 8am

petition to remoaf solar bc that heff aint been on[DOUBLEPOST=1423551200][/DOUBLEPOST]when you think you're safe bc its 6:50 am and nobody is online on your list and @JAYY runs up to you in potc lobby
gurl i've been on

you crazy

Erin

I was off for one day oh my gosh!!!!! *rolls eyes dramatically*
Pls it has been over two days
I've chased your lovebug all over VMK why aren't you by her side to rescue her HMM

Fight me irl

Erin

I just wanted to gif you u lotsa hugs.
Lolol ni I was already out n e ways, just wanted to see if you'd be scurrrd. No one is sabed. At all times.
can confirm
was scurred
exited out of vmk

Status
Not open for further replies.