Assassin 11: Revenge of the Nurse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simone

Just a girl waiting for the return of the shoutbox
I'm putting in a request, there are a lot of nurses whose lives are in limbo right now. They have the potential to come back into the game but the game is down. Their 24hr time clock is at steak and I think its unfair. So far the game has been down for about seven hours. I think that means seven hours should be added to those effected if the game came back right now. How ever long the game stays down, whatever the total hours come to, should be added to the clock. Just a thought.

PlayerOne

I shoot when you're stuck.
I'm putting in a request, there are a lot of nurses whose lives are in limbo right now. They have the potential to come back into the game but the game is down. Their 24hr time clock is at steak and I think its unfair. So far the game has been down for about seven hours. I think that means seven hours should be added to those effected if the game came back right now. How ever long the game stays down, whatever the total hours come to, should be added to the clock. Just a thought.
I agree to that. Not fair that peoples times to be sabed are continuing to count down if the game itself is not playable.

@Simone @Christa @MagicIshaan Since the game has been down since 2:30am EST (for me), you three will receive an extension of your 24-hour limits. Once the game's back up I'll let you know how long the extension is, but it'll be for as long as the game was down.

Tagging your partners too @CocoBandicoot @Kinglaser @JAYY[DOUBLEPOST=1423403851][/DOUBLEPOST]I was able to get in game at 1:10pm, so sabed players will receive a 10 hr 40 min extension. When I'm done with breakfast I'll change the first post to reflect the times people should be brought back BY to make things easier.

Last edited:

Erin

whomever complained saying im booting every1 in assassin

its not just assassin people
its everyone
my room is literally called STAY OUT OR BOOT
im trying ot build here
sheesh

Erin

this was a good point but im literally laughing that u said steak instead of stake. THE 24HR TIME CLOCK IS AT STEAK. ITS AT DEAD COW. EVERYONE FLEEEE.

Simone

Just a girl waiting for the return of the shoutbox
plz. all I wanted was a time extension. soooooo im really ok with steak being in there.:jellyfish:

Status
Not open for further replies.