Assassin - Free for All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simone

Just a girl waiting for the return of the shoutbox
@slytherin @Myth gg you are both out. In the past when in an entrance you can normally see the person. In the cave of wonders you are blocked. I'm not sure that you are both next to each other. Being that you both aren't visible I'm gonna say that @Cjswag is still in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Erin

galli's screenshot should count because you see the entire room. the only possible place she can possibly be is on the entrance, as well as cjswag because you cannot see him either. just sayin.

Nnilak

^^^^
Shouldn't matter if you are "blocked" or not. You can't see the person in entrances sometimes anyway. And the fact that both me and someone else got him? Obviously we were there.. you can see the chats lol. I only cropped mine cause last time I posted one they said they couldn't figure out who I was, so I made it easier rofl.

C

Christa

@slytherin @Myth gg you are both out. In the past when in an entrance you can normally see the person. In the cave of wonders you are blocked. I'm not sure that you are both next to each other. Being that you both aren't visible I'm gonna say that @Cjswag is still in.

that doesnt even make since it's an entrance of course they're next to each other please

Simone

Just a girl waiting for the return of the shoutbox
Literally if it was you in cj's position you would be more than thrilled. In pirates you can see fully people in the entrance. You can't in the CoW room. That's the decision. You are all capable of getting him out. Just enjoy playing the game.

Lost

Literally if it was you in cj's position you would be more than thrilled. In pirates you can see fully people in the entrance. You can't in the CoW room. That's the decision. You are all capable of getting him out. Just enjoy playing the game.

If you can fully see me then pls state what hat I was wearing (Nimmy know bc I was talking after)

If u cant name my hat u cant fully see me and I should be in bc rules huehue

C

Christa

do you even go here

Erin

There's proof that Cj was not anywhere else in the room, nor was galli. The screenshot shows the entire room, his name tag and Burps! They were on the exit, on top of each other and nowhere else in the room. And going by the logic that got Lost out, he should be out too.

You cannot see galli or cj ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE ROOM. THEY ARE ON TOP OF EACH OTHER.

I'll shut up once you can give me bona fied answer as to why this is the case with cj and not brad, but until then

Hi (:

Status
Not open for further replies.