Assassin - Free for All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. I thought the nametag was good. didn't know we needed the one when we scroll over. Oh well, thanks.
No you don't you know how when you click someone and their name tag pops up with lanyard there should also be an arrow over their head like lisas picture but anyways
Myth is out by Lisa so it's fine anyways lol

Nnilak

No you don't you know how when you click someone and their name tag pops up with lanyard there should also be an arrow over their head like lisas picture but anyways
Myth is out by Lisa so it's fine anyways lol
Yes, I understand, but a few of the previous ones didnt do that either?

Also yes all day tomorrow is grace period meaning that no kills will count and you are all free from this for an entire days starting now[DOUBLEPOST=1427240003][/DOUBLEPOST]Due to arguments from both sides and lots of people telling me myth had it first or Lisa. I don't know what happened but I don't want everyone to argue about something small. That being said I'm letting @Myth back in. Please do not start a big argument over this because it will get the thread closed and I know u guys don't want that to happen bc then no one gets a prize. Lisa and myth both will get counted as getting the kill but both are in.
the grace period is still in affect all now and tomorrow. Again please don't start a huge fight about this bc then everyone comes to me and complains.
sorry everyone for this I just heard that myth got it first but it looked like Lisa but I'd o well.

Last edited:

LisaMarie

I'm sorry that is truly not fair. It's very logical that I got it first. If Myth got me first then how did he go from the center of the room (where he got me AFTER) to the Alice Ride Exit where he is facing towards the stone.. (You cannot face that way unless you are exiting off the ride)

I was at the Courtyard doorway, when I saw him go in ALR. I thought I would try my luck at him exiting via the same room and he did. He at first took his loss, then walked to the center of the room, where I did too went to say -hugs- and he walked away, then came back up to me and killed me. *Even though I already killed him*
A friend of mine was in a room where he was blatantly lying saying he got me first. I have a screenshot of him saying that.

I feel like this is a popularity contest. Myth is a well known player, while I am not if you are saying more than one person went to his defense. Nobody else was really in that room honestly besides a few random people riding.

-_-

I'm sorry that is truly not fair. It's very logical that I got it first. If Myth got me first then how did he go from the center of the room (where he got me AFTER) to the Alice Ride Exit where he is facing towards the stone.. (You cannot face that way unless you are exiting off the ride)

I was at the Courtyard doorway, when I saw him go in ALR. I thought I would try my luck at him exiting via the same room and he did. He at first took his loss, then walked to the center of the room, where I did too went to say -hugs- and he walked away, then came back up to me and killed me. *Even though I already killed him*
A friend of mine was in a room where he was blatantly lying saying he got me first. I have a screenshot of him saying that.

I feel like this is a popularity contest. Myth is a well known player, while I am not if you are saying more than one person went to his defense. Nobody else was really in that room honestly besides a few random people riding.

-_-
in assassin, it's about who posts the screenshot first, not who actually went up to someone and said the word first. people aren't dead in assassin until the screenshot is posted.

LisaMarie

in assassin, it's about who posts the screenshot first, not who actually went up to someone and said the word first. people aren't dead in assassin until the screenshot is posted.
that needs to be clarified in the rules then.

edit:
I killed and posted first.
check the times. i'm one minute earlier.

LisaMarie

your original post is edited, which makes it unclear who posted first, so i think skaro's ruling makes sense considering the situation.
Technically, it wasn't edited. I posted the first cropped pic then added the second. Same exact picture only one is showing the whole thing. I had to upload the full version to my computer then imgur then forums... Takes a while, where as the crop is instant. If I had gotten out first I would be honest and have some integrity and take the loss.

If my explanation isn't going to help the situation then the rules need to be clarified.
What is a kill? - Pic Uploaded First or the Actual "Burps!"

The fact is...
It is edited so I can't tell if you posted the 2nd pic before or after he posted his
After though I got several messages from even people not playing that myth got it first.
Therefore I'm trying to make it as fair as possible by keeping you both in and counting both pics as void and giving you both kills for it. Not that kills matter anyways.
As for not claryfying it had to be the first post...
I figured everyone knew how to play because there have been several games of this before.
So end of story

Again Pls don't start arguments bc it's gonna get this thread closed and Noone gets prize so Ye have fun

Status
Not open for further replies.