Assassin: Hunting Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erin

"or be blocked off to the point where no one can stand next to you." Does this include games where the host has a barrier between the players and those not playing?
Announcement: You are allowed to be blocked in user-made game rooms (i.e. the owner blocked the game play off from those waiting) but this rule will be amended later on in the game.

Gallifreyan

The Slightly More Chosen One
Are you allowed to go behind submarines or sit in the chair where you cant click on them?
Announcement: It was clarified earlier that you can not hide behind behind walls, you must be visible.
For submarines I say this rule applies, so no, you cannot go behind it where you are not visible and cannot be clicked.
For chairs, I'm going to say that is allowed because sometimes you are able to click on the person or like when they do an emoji, and they are visible.

Gallifreyan

The Slightly More Chosen One
Attention: The rule on cat magic is that you are allowed to use the magic but you cannot be yzma in your screenshot while killing your target. You have to be a person. But we are not taking away your magic rights!

@Caitlynn @Jinx @Eros @Lily @Joela @PrettyBlissfulSky @CoralHibiscus @joshzj @hayley @Nimmy @Peak @Oreo @icyblue @Whoosh @PhantomAvenger @Tay[DOUBLEPOST=1447882988][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello I am out of hospital
My apologies for leaving....deeb...in charge
im disqualifying u from this game

Status
Not open for further replies.