Assassin: Hunting Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peak

the 3 types of people who play assassin

1. the active ones
oreo, @Peak, @Tay, @Whoosh
aka the greatest best people you will ever meet

2. the nonexisent ones who are always conveniently afk, offline, booting people from their rooms, or hiding
@Joela, @hails, @Jinx, @Eros

3. the ones who don't even play but are more active than the ones that do

joshzj

I like giraffes

1. the active ones

2. the nonexisent ones who are always conveniently afk, offline, booting people from their rooms, or hiding
@Joela, @hails, @Jinx, @Eros

i appreciate my recognition :)

Kelsey

me when inactive people get kicked out of the game and you want to play again
(btw this was the worst reference ever and i hate myself for it)

1. the active ones

@Joela, @hails, @Jinx, @Eros, @Lily

proud of u for using the @ button

Kelsey

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
To preface, I'm not bitter. I just thought I'd share my side of the story. And I'll try not to use the @ button..........................

I signed up to this game not to win, I could care less. My inventory is practically empty since I usually only come on to say hi to friends I don't communicate offline with via-text and what not. I wear a variation of the same shirt and pants with noob shoes and my crown. I honestly don't even know what the prize is for this assassin. Anyways, I came to have fun. A few of my friends were playing and in the past these assassin games have been fun. Some of them have been filled with unnecessary drama, but I figured since time had passed, people would've grown up a bit and realized assassin is supposed to be a friendly social game. But apparently they didn't.

I got my first official warning in this assassin a few days ago when I went to go collect some of those green crate boxes from one of my rooms I didn't realize was locked. I was in there maybe two minutes. I was not hiding or trying to evade the rules, nor did I realize it was locked until I got the warning. But since I did break that rule, unintentionally or not, I didn't have a problem with being warned for it.

But then two people claimed I hid behind a wall in a room and talked to a friend for 5-10 minutes and then reported the incident to Erin/Galli. Believe what you will, but a few other players on during that time can testify that I kept DCing that night and wasn't even ON for 5 minutes at a time with having to relog. I also only talked to that player I allegedly was conversing with for maybe 10 seconds that day. Again, believe what you want, but in NO way did I do that. Since there was a lack of evidence, Erin/Galli kindly let me stay in the game.

But now last night I get on between 2:30-3:30am and find out this morning I'm getting kicked out for entering a room of mine during that time frame that was locked. The reason this bugs me out is because the person who screenshotted it knew I was only in there for less than 10 seconds considering when I entered I realized it was locked. I literally walked in and walked out. But at least I know who reported me since they were the only assassin player on at that time (I had used the !sniff command to make sure no other assassin player was on). So:

For someone who hasn't used magic that makes you unclickable, has been active on the game and forums (despite having a bad cold), and hasn't intentionally broken any rule or been sneaky, I found this kind of //: solely because I thought we were all supposed to be having fun. I'm not upset I'm out, I'm upset that someone literally took the time to make sure I got out. I seriously don't doubt they were the same ones before. Someone clearly is bitter though and wanted me out, and for that I say:

Again, I could care less about winning and I just came here to have a good time and am honestly feeling v attacked rn. I decided not to plea my case to Erin/Galli since I did technically enter a locked room, knowingly or not. And, this game really doesn't need anymore arguing anyways. Thanks to Erin/Galli for hosting the event - I was able to befriend a lot of cool people. Best of luck to the remaining tributes/turkey-to-be's. :yay:

Oh and I WILL STILL BE GOBBLING PEOPLE SO DON'T THINK UR SAFE!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.