• no

Votes: 25 36.2%

• Total voters

Dempsey

who want lasanga?!
NO.... i am uncomfortable with my body... *cries*

Frinklebumper

Bumper of Frinkles
Personally, I think the closest we should get to bathing suits are the surf suits our characters wear when they ride the Blizzard Beach/Typhoon Lagoon ride pieces. (Which I believe were actual costumes pieces in the original VMK).

As for a shirtless option, I... don't know. I feel like that'd be a little weird. xD

Table

Senior Table
I'd vote no. I don't understand if it's necessary to have like two piece swim suits, because it's a kids game still.

What's wrong with having two-piece swimsuits or shirtlessness in a kid's game? I don't think I've ever seen a boy of any age wearing a shirt to the beach, and I've probably seen more little girls wearing two-piece swimsuits than I've seen one-pieces.
Bikinis wouldn't be necessary, but there's no reason to say a two-piece swimsuit is inappropriate for children.

WHO

I'll vote yes for the boys shirtless/2-piece bathing suit. I think some people will abuse the feature however, so it should be a feature mods can revoke to those who misuse it.

aceastrofan

The one and only...
Shirtless in the game is kinda unusual and I don't think it would work out. Again, this is my opinion, so take it with absolutely zero, because I don't care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk