Bindingkey's Small House Emporium (GRAND RE-OPENING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bindingkey

Hey guys! So I've been on a considerable hiatus from this game but I'm back and I'm trading again! Only looking for credits, but if you have anything else you want to trade with just make sure it's got some good value to it!

****** = currently being negotiated in its entirety
Here's the inventory I'm currently trading:
Furnishings
  • Green Chest, empty (x3) - 1k each
  • Trick or Treat Bucket (x22) - 250 each
  • Clear Blue Crate (x8) - 2k each******
  • Clear Pink Crate (x6) - 2k each******
  • Cruella De Vil Puppy Carpet - 1k******
  • Disneyland Generator Blue - 250
  • Music Tile G - 250
  • Blizzard Beach Small Rock (x3) - 250 each
  • Barrel Seat Brown - 150
  • ALR Rose Set Piece - 100
  • Disneyland Turnstile Blue - 250
  • Evil Queen’s Candle Holder (x2) - 250 each
  • Evil Queen’s Mirror (x2) - 1k each
  • Flat Mint Block Black - 100
  • Jafar’s Staff (x3) - 2k each
  • White Pixel (x48) - 50 each
  • Pirate Map Table - 250******
  • Peter Pan Window (x4) - 250 each
  • Snow Carpet 1x1 (x8) - 250 each
Pins
  • Cute Villains - Evil Queen - 500
  • Dark Ride Alice in Wonderland - Alice - 1k
  • Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage 1/5 - 5k
  • Friend Like Me Pin (x110) - 250 each
  • Turn Into A Bat Single Use (x4) - 100 each
  • Ocean Fun - EAC - 5k
  • Ocean Fun - Ohana - 5k
  • Ocean Fun - School of Fish - 5k
  • Pirates - Daisy’s Treasure - 500
  • Sword In The Stone Uses (x3) - 5k each
  • Tsum Tsum Haunted Mansion Goofy - 1k
  • Waterpark Mickey - 1k
Clothing
  • Baseball Blue Shirt - 1k
  • Fisherman's Hat - 100
  • Jawa Mask - 1k
  • Black Jeans - 250
  • Light Blue Jeans - 250
  • Light Brown Jeans - 250
  • Jedi Chewie Male Vest - 1k
  • Judge Frollo Hat - 2k
  • Party Hat Pink & Hearts - 5k
  • Pirate Hat - 500
  • Red Plaid Shirt - 250
  • Blue Camouflage Shorts - 500
  • Yokai's Kabuki Mask (x2) - 2k each
Sometimes I'll be selling clothing items, eventually I'll put them up here but generally just ask if I'm giving away clothing pieces.

As you can imagine by the title of this thread, I have a room I go to make these transactions! The Small House is my general hub room where people can go to talk, hangout or do their own trading. Not everything in the room is for sale, but it's okay to ask. Especially if you've got a good offer for anything that's not listed in my inventory.

Small House v1.jpg

Almost everything is this room is down to only one in my stock (such as the rose, the Narnia throne, the Frozen backdrops etc.) so if you're interested in them I'll need a considerably convincing deal (that may or may not require more than just credits so also bear that in mind). Again, it's perfectly fine to ask me.

Last edited:

Bindingkey

ok! so i was off all day yesterday super busy, but i'll be on this afternoon for the event @ 12 pm EST which means I'll be available generally all day. I'll look over everyone who's responded in this thread. :dance:[DOUBLEPOST=1508425904][/DOUBLEPOST]
i'll take these

edit- are the rose and Narnia throne in ur room for sale? or the frozen flats?
1 - okie dokie, it'll be 1550 credits in total (assuming you want both the gumdrops)
2 - this is one of the cases mentioned in my op. they're not really for sale unless you have a particularly high trade for them. i don't have extras of these items and i also really really like them so i'd need some convincing to say the least lol.

if that's all, then I'll be on later today for the host event in an hour, and i'll also try to be on later this evening for the other host event - both times i'll more than likely be hanging out at the Small House.

groovy! you know when and where i'll be on ;)

@Bindingkey that's okay I would still like the pirates map table. I'm going to be online tomorrow at noon for villians bingo
same here for me, it's a trade!

the pirates map table has currently been taken, but Jafar's Staff is still up for grabs :GoofyBounce:

Clear Blue Crate (x8) - 2k each
Clear Pink Crate (x6) - 2k each
28k :D
:wut:
sounds like a deal to me :TiggerBounce:

Do you by chance have a kabuki mask?
i do! and i have plenty still in stock. thanks for reminding me that i have to update the inventory for clothing items actually lol.

Last edited:
@Bindingkey i'll try catching you between 5-8pm est either tommorow/saturday.. It really depends as to what time i wake up at as i work overnights on those days.. Although ill be off on Sunday so id have a more open avaliablity to meet up with you but ill pm you when im on.

ok! so i was off all day yesterday super busy, but i'll be on this afternoon for the event @ 12 pm EST which means I'll be available generally all day. I'll look over everyone who's responded in this thread. :dance:[DOUBLEPOST=1508425904][/DOUBLEPOST]

1 - okie dokie, it'll be 1550 credits in total (assuming you want both the gumdrops)
2 - this is one of the cases mentioned in my op. they're not really for sale unless you have a particularly high trade for them. i don't have extras of these items and i also really really like them so i'd need some convincing to say the least lol.

if that's all, then I'll be on later today for the host event in an hour, and i'll also try to be on later this evening for the other host event - both times i'll more than likely be hanging out at the Small House.

groovy! you know when and where i'll be on ;)

same here for me, it's a trade!

the pirates map table has currently been taken, but Jafar's Staff is still up for grabs :GoofyBounce:

:wut:
sounds like a deal to me :TiggerBounce:

i do! and i have plenty still in stock. thanks for reminding me that i have to update the inventory for clothing items actually lol.
SWEET can I get one of the masks please!

Status
Not open for further replies.