buy my junk w your credits :) updated 05/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

supernovagirl

Okay so one laaaast time. I know I'm bad at checking the forums, but I promise to be good.
It might help to DM me instead of posting on the thread.
Anyway, I have some pins and some clothing items. If you're wondering the name of an item, please let me know. Everything is being sold by photo.
Thank you!

PINS:
Screen Shot 2020-05-09 at 6.30.06 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-05-09 at 6.30.26 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-05-09 at 6.30.34 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-05-09 at 6.30.44 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-05-09 at 6.30.52 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-05-09 at 6.30.58 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-05-09 at 6.31.11 PM.png

CLOTHING:
Screen Shot 2020-05-09 at 6.31.34 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-05-09 at 6.31.42 PM.png

SOLD:
Duffy EArs
Galaxy Ears

Thank you! I will try to be more careful about watching this! Also, just let me know in-game, I have the same name :)

Thank you!

Last edited:

Alysha Kalinowski

Okay so one laaaast time. I know I'm bad at checking the forums, but I promise to be good.
Anyway, I have some pins and some clothing items. If you're wondering the name of an item, please let me know. Everything is being sold by photo.
Thank you!

PINS:

CLOTHING:

SOLD:
All Pirates pin (jolly chip, etc)
Mermaid 3 pins

Thank you! I will try to be more careful about watching this! Also, just let me know in-game, I have the same name :)

Thank you!
HI! im interested in pink hat and some clothes! can we meet up:)

supernovagirl

Interested in jean jacket and whatever that black top is lol
Hi! Sorry, I was just updating my "sold" list, and I sold that earlier today. It's the Kim Possible Top with Gloves, though. There's one with and one without gloves.

But could you do 10k for the demin jacket?

Thank you!

PINS:

CLOTHING:

Thank you!
hi! how much are your ears?

MonicaFairy

Thank you!

PINS:

CLOTHING:

SOLD:
Duffy EArs
Galaxy Ears

Thank you!
hey can i grab the silver and purple with pokka dots mickey ears and the pink sorcerer hats

Status
Not open for further replies.