Buy X Amount/ Remove windows

To cut down on how tedious it is to click through all the windows just to buy one single item, can we have a "buy X amount" option. Or just remove the window at the end that says "enjoi yo item."

E: Also, same for when trading items.

Aptil

°☆。* Unburnable Trash *・°☆
My friend and I were actually talking about that a few days ago when she had to buy a whole bunch of pixels, lol. Being about to choose the quantity of something you want to buy would be very convenient, so that's a very good idea~! v u v

Jasmine

My friend and I were actually talking about that a few days ago when she had to buy a whole bunch of pixels, lol. Being about to choose the quantity of something you want to buy would be very convenient, so that's a very good idea~! v u v
Ugh, yes we were! >_>

This would be a great idea for room decorating.

Yes please that would be fantastic. I literally try and click "buy" multiple times before I get all of the pop up windows asking me if I'm sure I want to buy the item or to enjoy my item. >_>

Monorail

Just a little tip, if you drag the shop window to the top of the game window, and line up the "Buy" button and the "Are you sure?" button that comes in a window (it sounds difficult, but you kinda get used to it if you do it a few times), you can just continually click to your hearts content. Not too accurate if you need a certain amount, but helpful when you need a few handfuls of pixels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Lost

Just a little tip, if you drag the shop window to the top of the game window, and line up the "Buy" button and the "Are you sure?" button that comes in a window (it sounds difficult, but you kinda get used to it if you do it a few times), you can just continually click to your hearts content. Not too accurate if you need a certain amount, but helpful when you need a few handfuls of pixels.

Just to add onto this tip, if you spam click a lot, when you've clicked as much as you want, leave the "Enjoy your item! :)" pop up window open, and the rest of the pixels you bought will keep buying and when your credits stop going down, click "Ok". It says clicking the "Enjoy your item! :)" pop up window more times than needed.

I think everyone knows that one, Monorail. :b

Lost, I think that's only due to the fact it's still registering the mass amounts of clicks... On OVMK with the whole wreath thing, I made the mistake of setting the click intervals on my auto-clicker to like... I think it was 0.001 seconds. lol.. I sat there for... idk how long after I had disabled the auto-clicker and it was still going.

If Amy can't implement a "buy X amount" option I think she should just remove the "Enjoii yo item" window.

Just to add onto this tip, if you spam click a lot, when you've clicked as much as you want, leave the "Enjoy your item! :)" pop up window open, and the rest of the pixels you bought will keep buying and when your credits stop going down, click "Ok". It says clicking the "Enjoy your item! :)" pop up window more times than needed.