Christmas login pin?

View attachment 10021 There was a message ...............[DOUBLEPOST=1482871022][/DOUBLEPOST]Pin has not been available all day today (27th)
Thank you for posting that. Always nice to see something in black and white (or blue and white) rather than just relying on other peoples' memories.

@Staff
1) Why wasn't this posted on Twitter instead of just in-game? I am pretty sure I saw a Staff response a few months ago that all ingame notifications would also be sent to Twitter.
2) I still don't have my Christmas Day Pin. Neither do my kids accounts.

VMK_Kida

Atlantean Princess
Hello!
We are so sorry if you didn't receive a pin upon login!
Please send us a Call for help and I'm sure myself or one of our other staff members will be happy to give you the pin!

Sorry for the inconvenience.
:RoseBlush:

VMK_Kida

Atlantean Princess
Some people received the pin. So we can't just resend the message... But I've personally only handled a few calls regarding the pin.
If people really wanted it they can email us or send in a call for help. If it takes myself handling each and every call I will do it. That's what we're here for. :)

Didn't know where to put this, but I'm still waiting on the participation flags as well as the participation prizes and new year pin. I was told to send a call for help as well as an email (which I have done multiple times). I am yet to get a response back. Is anyone else having this issue?