Clarifications on Recent Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is entitled top their own opinion, period.

1) This is Amy's game....end of statement.
2)Agree or disagree with decisions?...please see #1
3) No game admins/Mods will allow players to make decisions etc... and the bigger more professional the gaming company the less player input they will accept. Forums are monitored closely in many games and disparaging remarks about the game or staff are promptly removed. That you have more freedom to express here is a good thing.
4)That several staff members left all at once is a clear distress signal to Amy that something is very wrong...I'm sure she knows this and will deal with it.
5) Disciplinary action should always be kept private whether it be staff or players involved
6) An expectation of EXEMPLARY behavior for Staff is perfectly correct, they must conduct themselves in a professional fashion at all times, and any deviation should be dealt with privately but swiftly. They should be held to a much higher standard than players. "They are only human" is unacceptable, they enter contests for prizes is unacceptable, they judge their BFF's rooms etc is unacceptable, showing ANY type of favoritism is unacceptable. These are the basic conditions you accept when you take on a Staff position in any game. Only "hire" staff which has maturity, experience, love of the game, and a good attitude.
7)Stop fanning the flames now, everyone has had their say and it's mostly all redundant anyways.
8) The situation is what is it is at this point, let Amy think everything through and move forward from here, maybe some bridges will be mended and maybe not. Hope that new staff can do an excellent job. If you aren't happy about things, see #1

I just read some of the newer chat logs on tumblr and I am actually disgusted with the maturity levels some of these new admins have how does a 40+ year old woman curse out a 16 year old for making valid statements, I used to have so much respect for them but that is all gone now I was sad that the 6 staff members had left but honestly I'm happy for them you could only be verbally abused, ignored, disrespected so much before you've had enough. these recent events have added up and vmk isn't really magical anymore it's just drama with a spray paint coating of Mickey Mouse over it. things need to start changing fast or I fear this game will close it gates for the third time. @HOST_Absolem @VMK_Kali @Amy what do you have to say for yourself please drag me and tell me I'm wrong like please

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
People. Calm. Down. I know we all very invested in this game but please remember that arguing with strangers on the internet isn't going to change anything. Even if they're in the wrong, you're just going to end up arguing in circles, making enemies, and saying things you're going to regret and probably wouldn't even say to somebody's face in real life. If you're unhappy with the staff choices and they're not listening to your suggestions/complaints, then leave. And I'm not saying that in a rude or sassy or higher-than-thou attitude. I'm cautioning you not to waste time on something that (in the end) isn't worth the emotional investment.

For people who have been on this game for more than 5 minutes, you'll know this is a continuous loop. A few staff members abuse their power, people try and protest, people fight, people get banned, enemies are mad, members vs staff, etc. It's happened before, it'll happen again, so you're wasting your time by arguing.

Lots of people have been wronged on this game by lots of members and staff members. There has been gross abuse of power, ignorance, and negligence in every sense of the word all around. From staff members to members, from members to staff members, from members to members. But maybe this is a wake up call (for those who are disagreeing with the changes) to leave. Most of you have phones, FaceBook, social media accounts where you can interact with your friends outside the game. Get in touch with your friends outside the game and leave to avoid further conflict between you and members here. What is there to stay for? To convince the people who haven't listened before and will never listen that you're right? What is the end point? Are you going to sue them? Arrest them? Report them to Oprah Winfrey? What is your end point, your realistic endpoint, and the endpoint that's going to make you a better person. Because all I'm seeing right now are people unjustly rioting. And you can say that's because you're being mistreated, but this isn't the government. Nobody is forcing you to do anything. You can leave at will. This is a game we cherish but it isn't a necessity in any of our lives. We don't need it. We're lucky to even have it. We're lucky to have the resources to play it. Not everybody has computers? Internet access? Time? People have jobs, families, livings to make. Stop acting as if you personally were responsible for this game and someone is threatening to take it away from you.

There are people around the world right now who are suffering, real suffering, and here we are at page 15 of an online game arguing senselessly with people who aren't going to listen.

I don't see why some of you stay...I see lots of people being hurt by people who time after time prove they just aren't going to change. Eventually it's you at fault for continually putting yourself in situations where you know you're going to come out hurt and disrespected from. MOVE ON. It needs to happen eventually.

You can roll your eyes at this post all you want. Or say I'm trying to come in and preach just to make myself feel good or to make myself look good. But as someone who isn't involved as much with the game anymore, coming back and seeing this makes me sad. I see my friends being hurt. I see good staff members being hurt. I see people wasting time, effort, and emotions, all of which are privileges to have, on something that in the scope of the universe, is the tiniest speck among specks.

It's from one of the Skype chats on the tumblr [waits for post to be deleted]
I just read some of the newer chat logs on tumblr and I am actually disgusted with the maturity levels some of these new admins have how does a 40+ year old woman curse out a 16 year old for making valid statements, I used to have so much respect for them but that is all gone now I was sad that the 6 staff members had left but honestly I'm happy for them you could only be verbally abused, ignored, disrespected so much before you've had enough. these recent events have added up and vmk isn't really magical anymore it's just drama with a spray paint coating of Mickey Mouse over it. things need to start changing fast or I fear this game will close it gates for the third time. @HOST_Absolem @VMK_Kali @Amy what do you have to say for yourself please drag me and tell me I'm wrong like please

The amount of times in this game where Skype chats, quotes, you name it have been edited are unbelievable. People lie and cheat on this game like they're the descendants of Satan. The people here are the same people who falsely edit Wiki pages tbh. WE CAN'T TRUST THEM.

Last edited:

Lost

Honestly I just read the newest instalment and I'm glad all those staff got out because behind the scenes looks TOXIC. Even if you disregard the foul language used, it just felt toxic and things said I was laughing at because of how certain people were acting, and trying to act like they're in the right when everyone else was completely against them, against them enough to leave.

I'm going to tell you all this, no matter how much we complain or no matter what we say or what evidence is brought up, the new admins are probably here to stay. Even when half the staff team leaves due to what happened recently, it seems like they can't see the big problems.

I'm so glad I didn't log on for a week or 2 because looking at what I did miss, it makes me angry.[DOUBLEPOST=1430842496][/DOUBLEPOST]
The amount of times in this game where Skype chats, quotes, you name it have been edited are unbelievable. People lie and cheat on this game like they're the descendants of Satan. The people here are the same people who falsely edit Wiki pages tbh. WE CAN'T TRUST THEM.
The person behind these leaks has offered to let people screen share to look through old skype comversations and emails etc so that there is 100% undeniable proof : )

Horse

The real heroes in all of this: Grizzly, Cricket, Maui, Jasmine, Snow, Tink, Dragon. And to any others who have left under similar circumstances - hosts, mods, forum mods, and players. You have some incredible, loving people who appreciate you taking a stand for what is just.

K

kittenmittens

it'd be nice if kali said her part instead of having someone else doing it for her

I trust them enough to know that 6 staff members left and the accusors obviously arnt speaking up this "clarification" post was a joke

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
ps can I just say that anyone (lisawdw) who would on multiple occasions humiliate and make fun of a beautiful soul (@Littlebelle) and their condition deserves ZERO oreos (or respect, or a position of power, or even a smile from a passing stranger)

pps can I just say that anyone (@Amy) who would let someone like this (lisawdw) stay in power is actually in the end just supporting them so ????? shows a lot about that person (@Amy) while simaltaneously making me feel nauseous.

i don't even care in the end about someone abusing their powers and banning people or helping their friends win some dumb game. it's not right, but it's not the end of the universe. but for someone to make fun of such a beautiful and caring individual who is one of the only people on this game who has truly never done anyone harm and then for that person to become a STAFF MEMBER and then administrator....it's truly sickening.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.