Clarifications on Recent Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaleighRose

Shut up, and dance with me!
The thing is, nothing is going to be changed. The majority of the players still back the staff up. I'm guessing because they know 7 positions are open for grabs or they're the one that are friends with staff. Or they they just don't care, who knows. But until the majority of the players want change, it's not gonna happen.
:surrender::shrug:

What 6 staff left?? Really I missed all this and have no idea whats going on??

How can anyone think there's nothing amiss here? 6 staff have left over the course of 3 days, doesn't seem too chill and fine to me!

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
It is true. They are going to try and ride this out. The prizes are more important than the future of the game. I for one have not attend a host event. I have popped on for a few minutes here and there to get a feel for how the game is doing but that is it. I believe if you make a stand stand by it. I will be on On Sunday for a have a party to attend. After that until an admin change I will not be. Until I see some positive changes.

camzilla

End of MYVMK as we knew it 5/2/2015
The thing is, nothing is going to be changed. The majority of the players still back the staff up. I'm guessing because they know 7 positions are open for grabs or they're the one that are friends with staff. Or they they just don't care, who knows. But until the majority of the players want change, it's not gonna happen.
:surrender::shrug:
well there is a new mod and new VMK_ Jellybean.
some people were quick to apply it seems.

Peaches

i have no gender & i must scream
they get a new mod and new VMK_ person and that forum mod posts some insignificant "lighthearted" thing on this thread? why

this is not going away. you cant cover this up with cute animal videos or pay us off to shut up. staff need to talk. staff NEED to say something. every hour we spend in silence is more and more respect being lost, and more and more resent building

at least for me, i resent the staff a lot right now, probably the most i have ever, even more than ovmk

they get a new mod and new VMK_ person and that forum mod posts some insignificant "lighthearted" thing on this thread? why

this is not going away. you cant cover this up with cute animal videos or pay us off to shut up. staff need to talk. staff NEED to say something. every hour we spend in silence is more and more respect being lost, and more and more resent building

at least for me, i resent the staff a lot right now, probably the most i have ever, even more than ovmk
I think @Zenon was just trying to release some tension, can't be too hard on him/her, she's still new.

Interesting how this thread is still open. I find that very VERY interesting...

Peaches

i have no gender & i must scream
@Youtherevmk i dont blame zenon entirely i just think it is not well thought out, the tension is not something to be relieved, it is needed to make change
until the staff feel tension, they wont change

@Youtherevmk i dont blame zenon entirely i just think it is not well thought out, the tension is not something to be relieved, it is needed to make change
until the staff feel tension, they wont change
True, but at least she/he isn't really "fueling the fire."

The only way I see you all getting real change is by boycotting the host games and basically shunning the staff.

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
R.I.P MyVMK

I came here to meet fun care free people, not listen to drama. I'm out...
Sad to see you go. But I completely get it. We seriously should just close this thread and put it to rest. We know the staff has some issues to work out and us complaining isn't gonna help at all. Mistakes were made and we get it so I belive that we all have our own opinion and I think that the polls in the general section will help the staff understand what we want. But on regards to this thread of and the drama of all this, in the words of Elsa, "The past is in the past! Let it go!"

@Captain-Heather @Sully @Zenon are you allowed to close the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.