CLOSE/DELETE PLEASE

Should we include a Day 1 Badge on the first day and a VIP Badge in the Beta?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 37 77.1%
  • I don't care

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • CLOSE

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it's a great idea and the best way to make the most people happy. People who are lucky enough to get in the first day get both badges and people who have been in the game for the beta period still get recognized with a cool badge

I vote no. They kind of represent the same thing (being here from the beginning). Plus then everyone with a Day 1 badge would automatically have a VIP badge without doing anything different. I'd rather we have to earn the VIP badge somehow.

If it's a matter of everyone in BETA getting a badge, I'd rather just give everyone the Day 1 like VMK did.

V_MK

I've got a dream
MagicMatt said:
I vote no. They kind of represent the same thing (being here from the beginning). Plus then everyone with a Day 1 badge would automatically have a VIP badge without doing anything different. I'd rather we have to earn the VIP badge somehow.

If it's a matter of everyone in BETA getting a badge, I'd rather just give everyone the Day 1 like VMK did.
I second this.

Geggy

Fruits said:
Hey everyone, I was just wondering what your guys opinion would be on this idea...

Beta Badge:

Day 1 Badge:

Sincerely,
Fruits
I though the overwhelming consensus regarding the "Day 1" badge was that we were okay with "Day 1" not being tied to literally one day. I didn't see too much disagreement with that idea on the other threads...why are we beating a dead horse?

Having a badge for people who can get on the first day only doesn't make sense when you account for all of the possible technical problems that might happen when the game goes live. There will likely be quite a lot of people who can't even get on the first day because of this, or that reason. I'd rather not have to hear about all of the problems that people had, and therefore couldn't get their "VIP" badge from such a limited release. Just remember last week's Blue Stitch release and how unfair many people felt about it.

I say this as someone who was able to buy the Blue Stitch Hat, and as someone who literally couldn't log in to oVMK for the first four days...even though my wife was trying over and over those first few days.

Anthony

I feel like no badges would be better than having those two. People scrambled and complained for days just to login to oVMK and get a stupid Day 1 badge. It caused a lot of unnecessary drama.

Fruits

Anthony said:
I feel like no badges would be better than having those two. People scrambled and complained for days just to login to oVMK and get a stupid Day 1 badge. It caused a lot of unnecessary drama.
Your opinion is appreciated!

Thank you,
Fruits

MagicAvinash said:
I would rather have the Day 1 badge given out only with the Born in Park badge. That way the VIP badge can be reserved to maybe the top/daily scores on mini games.
I agree with this

The first day badge was really cool to have. But it is was really hard to get on the first day because there was so much lag so I was glad that they gave them out to people for a while!