Close Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That person's mean to do that to you :c

I got totally confused by reading this - are you talking about another site (fake account)? A lot of people make fake accounts because (for whatever reason) don't want their true self "out there". Some people need to hide behind a wall for a while until they get the courage to truely be themselves. Don't worry about it. You would be surprised by how many people do it.

As for your medical problems, well.... just :hug: and :halcyon: . I hope you are getting the right help, I cannot imagine what you are going through. It is bad enough having a baby and all those sleepness nights just seem to make everything worse. It will get better. I promise you. Just hang in there :grizzly:

Just block/ignore that other person until staff can deal with them. Send a PM to Grizzly - he's the only one I know that is ingame/on forums, no idea how to contact the others except through the CFH button. Don't feel like you have to leave because of them, maybe just take a break for a while and let things calm down if you really can't cope at the moment :hug:

ShellePenn

Hugs!! We can be friends. Leave those other silly people to themselves... they can go be mean someplace else.

Alesana, I just met you recently in the game. You have a good sense of humor, are fun to play POTC with, and seem to be a good person. Unfortunately you made friends with someone who craves drama at other people's expense. Online friendships are what I refer to as "situational friendships", you're friends because you both play the game, and you don't know this person in real life. Online, anyone can pretend to be whatever they want, this person has proven they are not worthy of your friendship or of any of your friend's either. Your real friends do not care what vicious rumors this person spreads, they are your friends and they will have your back no matter what. If there are things you don't want to share with the virtual world then assume these virtual friends may not be exactly what you think and keep your secrets to yourself and friends you know in real life.

Don't let this person spoil your time here, I think you enjoy MyVmk and it gives you a break from your real responsibilities. We all play games to relax, have fun, and forget (for a while) other things in life. Ignore this person and ask your friends to do the same. If they continue to bother you take screenshots to provide to staff so they can deal with this person. Ignoring them removes the reward to them for causing the drama, if you and your friends ignore this person, they will stop. I happened to see you talking to that person so I know who you mean, I don't know you that well, but I'll have nothing to do with that person, ever.

Keep your friends close, have fun, and don't go. Don't let this immature person win......

Wow. I'm so sorry that you've had someone betray your trust like that. Sadly it seems like staff can't really do anything to help with cyberbullying because there will always be more cyberbullies. I have to agree with @CaptainHook if you can take screenshots when they are harassing you it helps staff know it's a real thing, and not just a figment of a player's imagination.

I hope you're taking care of yourself well, and that maybe one day you can come back and relax in game again.

Dinly

Professional Pothole Dodger
Tho this comment will get deleted, you are really just putting on a show to have people feel sorry for you. It's disgusting. I would understand if I didn't know the truth and the entire story. But I do. Have a good one.

MissWrath

Tho this comment will get deleted, you are really just putting on a show to have people feel sorry for you. It's disgusting. I would understand if I didn't know the truth and the entire story. But I do. Have a good one.
You really don't know. Just because you're all BFF with her right now, does not make you know everything. People have seen what she's doing in game. You're never around, so sorry dude. One of your many females is messing up.

Dinly

You really don't know. Just because you're all BFF with her right now, does not make you know everything. People have seen what she's doing in game. You're never around, so sorry dude. One of your many females is messing up.
Yes true I am not around. When you were on Ariella and @Caitysaurus94 figured it out you needed to find a way out of the game so you made some bogus excuse that it was my fault you were quitting

Dinly

She seems to tell you a lot about me, yet she can't tell you what she says about you. Maybe you should ask her :)
Actually I don't care. I will never meet anyone of you in my life. Sure she was talking to you about me. But she was talking to me about you. Idc you just always look for a excuse for some attention dude. Grow up

So the gist of it is this.

You make an alternate/secret account. Friends get butthurt and decided to "expose" the alternate account... lol people take some things wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too serious on the internet. I've made loads of fake accounts on other games before to either just mess with people or avoid certain people and/or make some new friends without others intervening. I kinda skimmed through the wall of text, so unless I missed some vital piece of information, your friends seem to have a couple issues.

Either way, I wouldn't stop playing. If someone's going to follow you around that and essentially beg for your sole attention, I wouldn't waste time on people like that.

Make new friends who aren't pieces of... blank blank blank.

Status
Not open for further replies.