Close Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love you both and I really think it's best if you shut this down, PM each other, and resolve this. Because, by making this a public issue (where now everyone knows your business) it's only adding conflict. This is something that should have remained private between you two, and it seems like more of a blame-game scenario right now. Try to figure this out together. Whatever is going on right now is not worth it.

i feel like a child when their parents divorce omg but pls just get this solved ty

MissWrath

I love you both and I really think it's best if you shut this down, PM each other, and resolve this. Because, by making this a public issue (where now everyone knows your business) it's only adding conflict. This is something that should have remained private between you two, and it seems like more of a blame-game scenario right now. Try to figure this out together. Whatever is going on right now is not worth it.

i feel like a child when their parents divorce omg but pls just get this solved ty
Everything was over two days ago, and I was over it. I ignored, but clearly that did not work. If she was allowed to be childish and tell everyone her side, why couldn't I do the same?

Everything was over two days ago, and I was over it. I ignored, but clearly that did not work. If she was allowed to be childish and tell everyone her side, why couldn't I do the same?
The thing is, I don't think this was as public as you think it was. Regardless, I'm not going to tell you how to live your life. I'm only looking out for both of you, and I think this whole thing was childish. Both of you should've kept it between yourselves, but that didn't happen. Now you've gotta try to fix it, or this is just gonna explode, you know? <3

MrIcyTea

Tea of Texas
You should be the better person in this argument, why would you even stoop to a lower level of maturity of someone else?

Overall this needs to stop, or something else will stop it and it will not be positive.

MissWrath

The thing is, I don't think this was as public as you think it was. Regardless, I'm not going to tell you how to live your life. I'm only looking out for both of you, and I think this whole thing was childish. Both of you should've kept it between yourselves, but that didn't happen. Now you've gotta try to fix it, or this is just gonna explode, you know? <3
You should be the better person in this argument, why would you even stoop to a lower level of maturity of someone else?
When you feel attacked, you don't think about how childish it is tbh. But I realize now that it was, which is why I erased the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.