close plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winnie the pooh shoulder pet originally cost 1k in store. I've bought 30 of them and lucky to get 2-3k for one. Only sold roughly 5 of them for 2k ea. Same with cricket shoulder pet.

I feel like the majority of these are vastly overpriced. Things like Spider Bowtie and Bow that came out last October for 1k priced for 15k? Same for a lot of the other smaller items. Really the only item values here I agree with are the rarer items, like flips and baseball caps, etc. I've sold a lot of the less rare items here for fair prices, and a lot of them were far less than that. I don't even see anything under 10k here
Just my opinion

Jay.

I feel like the majority of these are vastly overpriced. Things like Spider Bowtie and Bow that came out last October for 1k priced for 15k? Same for a lot of the other smaller items. Really the only item values here I agree with are the rarer items, like flips and baseball caps, etc. I've sold a lot of the less rare items here for fair prices, and a lot of them were far less than that. I don't even see anything under 10k here
Just my opinion
Kinda agree with this, Mushu shoulder pet goes for 50k? If so I have like 8 of them so people please PM me lol, kidding but it’s a nice gesture though and they are rough estimates.

The prices listed are estimates!! All I want is positive feedback and I can adjust the prices as I go. It took me a long time to make this list and prices are from mostly from what I sell them at or what I have seen them sold at or what I have bought them at. Most of the prices are accurate now and I just hope people can use this as a template thx :)

Last edited:
Yes, thank you for taking the time to compile this list :) maybe some tweaks are needed, but it's great to have a list of all the hats!
As I said, thank you :) I'm sure this list took a long time... Over 600 items!
I promise I definitely was not intending on sounding negative. It's not as if I took the time out to make this this to help people. You did, and it's awesome

But it's not that anyone can't afford a 10k hat (I assure you, I most certainly can...;)) but the majority just simply are not worth 10k.

Like I said before these prices are a estimate of what I have seen things go for in the past. Yes I have seen the halo go for 120k in an auction setting so plz don't say that this is misleading because it is not at all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.