Close

Status
Not open for further replies.

PudgeTheFish

Updated with pirate square room!!!! After school I will be able to check the values of new pins.... Lmk if anyone has traded those yet!!!

PudgeTheFish

Would you happen to know the value of mickey and friends pin set?
Yes. all of the pins except the mickey are 3-5k. The mickey one is more expensive around 2-4 walls :). You can probably get it cheaper considering it is not a very demanded item.

Zelena

Yes. all of the pins except the mickey are 3-5k. The mickey one is more expensive around 2-4 walls :). You can probably get it cheaper considering it is not a very demanded item.
Thank you!!!!:) I have the pin set, just haven 't seen the price for it since it originally came out.

What would you value the castle suite furni?

That's not always the case. For example, I've seen a couple threads and spoke with people in game about the castle suite guest room. It is listed at a "max" of 20 walls. (20x40k=800k) People trading an item of this rarity typically ask for more credits. 1 million credits seems to be the settled value for this particular item. The furniture also goes for about 100k each, only 10k off from the "Max value" in firewalls.

Also, the firewall value fluctuates while credit values tend to stay the same.

PudgeTheFish

That's not always the case. For example, I've seen a couple threads and spoke with people in game about the castle suite guest room. It is listed at a "max" of 20 walls. (20x40k=800k) People trading an item of this rarity typically ask for more credits. 1 million credits seems to be the settled value for this particular item. The furniture also goes for about 100k each, only 10k off from the "Max value" in firewalls.

Also, the firewall value fluctuates while credit values tend to stay the same.
Ok :) but I am first going to finish the different stuff I am missing <3.

Status
Not open for further replies.