Close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like the princess dresses.. I don't think it's a bad thing. Though I wish they would've left it normal hah. Jack's outfit should only be one color in my opinion, but oh well! Could be better use of that time also, but we won't go there :P

Music is life. IGN: DJSnake on VMK.

PudgeTheFish

I'm sure you wouldn't stop someone giving you an original sparrow piece just to try to profit on it. No, I'm not offering, hahaha.
I am not interested in the new sparrow piece. No need to be sour toward me. I am stating my opinion. I am sorry if you wished that your item is worth more than what I and some others think it is. I prefer the new one. Sorry?

well with the vest becoming darker the original vest will now be set apart and can probably hold on to some of its value. but the price of sparrow has already dropped. last i heard @PlayerOne sold a vest for 40k and is selling another for 50k.

PudgeTheFish

@PudgeTheFish .... As you know I haven't been on much so when I saw this I just wanted you to know it has turned out pretty amazing. Thank You for all your hard work. It's great to see this all come current and I see how hard you continuously work on it... <3
Lol. I haven't changed it at all[emoji2][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

PudgeTheFish

What is a Mickey Fountain worth?
Actually i'd value it around 2-3k, the toontown items were all sold for 24hours. A lot of people bought bulk, but the fountain was one of the items that many people didn't buy in bulk.

Guitar

Actually i'd value it around 2-3k, the toontown items were all sold for 24hours. A lot of people bought bulk, but the fountain was one of the items that many people didn't buy in bulk.
Everyone has their values on certain items. I'll say this: I've traded mine for 1.5k in the past and I'd do it again. Wanting 3k is a little steep on an item hardly anyone seems to want. That's only my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.