FULL football outfit - purple (helmet, top, bottom): 3k
FULL football outfit - teal (helmet, top, bottom): 3k
FULL football outfit - yellow (helmet, top, bottom): 3k
FULL football outfit - red (helmet, top, bottom): 3k
I'd also like these please

jolly roger hat pls

and what color tron is it?
also, may i check out the disney travel pin? :) ty
It's the original Tron outfit, so blue! And of course! I'll be on Main Street for a while to work out these other trades.
Would you swap the advent 2015 - lock, shock, and barrel pin for an Aladdin - Genie pin?
Absolutely! Just LMK when you're on. I'll be on Main Street!
@cait i'll take the black wildcats sneakers and pants pls
You betcha <3 I'll be on Main Street for a while. If you're not on now, just LMK when you are!
Sounds good! I'll be on Main Street for now, just LMK if you'd like to meet later.
i'll take these if they're left :D.
Someone has claimed the Elizabeth Swan shirt, but if this falls through within 48 hours it is all yours. As for the other stuff, I can meet you on Main Street to grab it![DOUBLEPOST=1485373287][/DOUBLEPOST]
ill buy the incredibles outfit, hawaiian shirt, mickey/minnie sweaters, prince eric shoes, and the winter goofy hat
yes yes pls find me on main st

It's the original Tron outfit, so blue! And of course! I'll be on Main Street for a while to work out these other trades.

You betcha <3 I'll be on Main Street for a while. If you're not on now, just LMK when you are!

Sounds good! I'll be on Main Street for now, just LMK if you'd like to meet later.

Someone has claimed the Elizabeth Swan shirt, but if this falls through within 48 hours it is all yours. As for the other stuff, I can meet you on Main Street to grab it![DOUBLEPOST=1485373287][/DOUBLEPOST]
Omw :)

pirate pants girls - red: 500c
elizabeth swan top: 500c
FULL incredibles outfit (boys and girls top, bottoms, shoes, mask): 2k
pirate bandana - black: 1k
it's a small world after all: 1k

Interested in buying these please c:

brownie

srry i'm just seeing this. are u still in game?

pirate pants girls - red: 500c
elizabeth swan top: 500c
FULL incredibles outfit (boys and girls top, bottoms, shoes, mask): 2k
pirate bandana - black: 1k
it's a small world after all: 1k

Interested in buying these please c:
the elizabeth swan top, incredibles outfit, and black pirate bandana are gone, but the others are still there! if you're still up for it, i'm in the 250c/500c furni and pin room![DOUBLEPOST=1485374914][/DOUBLEPOST]
srry i'm just seeing this. are u still in game?
I am! I'm in the 250c/500c furni/pin room!

Last edited:
Just making a mental note - updated w/ more clothing and pins, including the Elizabeth Swan top that a couple wanted![DOUBLEPOST=1485426800][/DOUBLEPOST]
@cait hey sorry, are you still available?
I'm online now and will be throughout most of the day. :) just LMK when you're on and we can meet on Main Street!

Status
Not open for further replies.