CokeStudios!

Oh wow... haven't played CokeStudios in so many years! Certainly not after I found VMK anyway. Only played it during the old engine, too. I've seen some of Amy's videos on her YouTube channel and I gotta say, she is like the Doctor Frankenstein of the Gaming Graveyard (that's a compliment, I promise... ;D)

I absolutely loved coke studios back when it was open. I'm glad to hear Amy is working on bringing that game back as well. Looks like I'm going to have two game addictions again. :lol:

I remember Coke Studios fondly; people always seemed extremely generous on there. I signed up to Habbo, Coke Studios, and VMK all within a matter of weeks in 2005.

Crystal

This was my second home to VMK. When they both closed I was like lost, ha. Glad to see Amy is working on Coke Studios as well. Hopefully it will be a finished project soon because I would love to experience Coke Studios again.

This was like the number one game that i played during my childhood. I was so sad when it closed. When i saw that Amy had been working on it, it brought back so many memories. It's actually how i discovered this version of vmk:). I wish i had seen it sooner though. If Cokestudios does ever come back, i'll be sure to play it!

Nazadel

I really was addicted to games like this back in the day. All except Habbo itself, which required real payment for the currency. I'd love to play it again someday. :-)