Connection not secure

JessieJoe

Hello y' all. Firefox keeps complaining that the connection between my computer and the MyVMK site/server is not secure. It prevents me from entering the magic kingdom. Anyone know how to fix this? I tried edownloading firefox already.

cruise

Firefox pushed a new version of their browser, 52.0 which has the added feature of warning the user of unsecure connections. It also seems to prevent logging into the game. There is another thread about this very discussion and many of us solved the problem by reverting back to an earlier version of Firefox and then preventing FF from automatic updates. I was unable to log into the game using 52.0 but can get on now with 51.0. Hope that helps.

JessieJoe

Firefox pushed a new version of their browser, 52.0 which has the added feature of warning the user of unsecure connections. It also seems to prevent logging into the game. There is another thread about this very discussion and many of us solved the problem by reverting back to an earlier version of Firefox and then preventing FF from automatic updates. I was unable to log into the game using 52.0 but can get on now with 51.0. Hope that helps.
ah thank you! I will try and find it to see if they know hwo to revert it.

JessieJoe

I can;t figure out how to get an older version.. besides, can't VMK update their TOS?