Considering Taking a short break beginning in February

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is going to be tough for me to say this however Due to some health related issues going on in my family Im considering going on a short break beginning in February. However this is not a goodbye its not easy for me to have to leave but my family comes first before anything else. I want to say thank you to everyone for supporting Me as I go through this tough situation.

Last edited:

ShellePenn

@Magenta do you want me to pick up stuff for you during February? I'd be happy to grab extras of the releases.

MAGENTA :'( My heart broke in two when I saw this post when I woke up! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: -huggles Magenta- :c I love you girl :halcyon: I know what you're going through and I believe that you are making the best choice :( Even though it's gonna be 1-2 weeks, I'm still gonna miss you.. :c I'll be here in myvmk if you need me. I hope that things will get better for you :c.

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
I hope everything gets better for you and your family. I'm sorry you have to go through such tough events like this. Hopefully things will turn out better. Good luck, and see you soon. :hug:

Fotogirl

I will miss seeing you around the game. Hope all goes well with whatever you are dealing with and hope to see back again soon.

Thank you guys for the support. its been tough for me for these many days,But I believe I made the right decision to leave for a bit and spend time with family

Last edited:

JCSkipper

Hope everything gets better and all is well again. I too have gone through family health issues this past week and I know the hardships. I hope I will see you when you return <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.