Corrupt a wish!

Cyber Toon

Pretty self explanatory. This is an example:

-------
POST 1 (the poster before)

I wish for teleporting powers

---------

POST 2 (response)

Wish granted but you teleport into a volcano.

I wish for a pie.

----------------

I will start it with a wish:

I wish to end world hunger!

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
Wish granted! However, you were so highly allergic to an ingredient in the paints that both of your eyes were so swollen from the paints, that they had to be removed. You will never draw again.

I wish to go to Disneyland!

Allusion

just your friendly neighborhood allusion
Wish granted! but you're plane flew to Sarah Palin's House on the way and she now gets to scrutinize your entire trip on how Disney is too happy, and how she can surely see her house from there

I wish for better glasses.

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
Wish granted! However, your new glasses shatter in your eyes. You can probably imagine what happens next.

I wish my puppy was trained better. LOL.

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
he s train so good tht he becom able to talk nd tell all ur secrets to ur enimies

i wish i had lots of cash money
omg i'm honored to have you as a fairy godbean!!!! :halcyon:

You have cash money but all of it ended up being illegal and you get arrested and sent to green bean jail where you get beaten up by the other bigger green beans. You even get beaten up by the green bean prison owner, mr. broccoli, who turns you into a dead green bean.

I wish for all the annoying people to just..float away in the wind and be gone forever.

You have cash money but all of it ended up being illegal and you get arrested and sent to green bean jail where you get beaten up by the other bigger green beans. You even get beaten up by the green bean prison owner, mr. broccoli, who turns you into a dead green bean.

I wish for all the annoying people to just..float away in the wind and be gone forever.
rip in pece to myself then xx

Allusion

just your friendly neighborhood allusion

wish granted.
but they eventually come back and then they have even worse tendencies,

i wish i could go to disney.

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
Wish granted! But, when you arrive, some twit kid starts a fire and burns the whole park down. rip. mickey mouse.

I wish I was Beyonce.

Whispered

Sure. You just signed the name change papers. You're still waiting on the plastic surgeon to call you back about the million dollars worth of painful risky surgery needed to shape you as Beyonce.

I wish I could punch anyone without them knowing.

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
Wish granted. But, you were caught by a security camera and sent to jail where you died of food poisoning :/

I wish I was Mickey Mouse.

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Wish granted, but you lost all your family and friends due to death and you live alone without anyone in your life.

I wish Niall Horan knew I existed.

Whispered

Wish granted, but he knows you exist because you accidentally ran over him in your car and he's suing you.

I wish this thread had less death in it.