Corrupt a wish!

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
You get dragon hair, but the dragon hair needs to be washed every 1 minute or else it burns your scalp :/

I wish I was a Kardashian.

You become a Kardashian. Literally nothing changes for you, people still ignore the work and effort you put into your life which brought you to this success and continue to ridicule you, because you are a Kardashian. And the media takes no one seriously.

I wish that my crush liked me back.

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Your crush liked you back, but unfortunately he notices another girl and falls in love with her.

I wish I wasn't stick thin and had curves.

Mother nature doesn't like the fact that you're trying to disrupt the natural, unpeaceful balance of things. She starts a forest fire.

I wish for more pizza.

You get an Australian shepherd puppy. But, it grows too big too fast and bites your hand off.

I wish I could be super rich and not have to worry about spending money.

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Wish granted! But you wind up getting stuck in an alternate universe with no way of the Doctor saving you.

I wish my One Direction concert in August would come sooner.

You are so tall you are up in the clouds and can no longer socialize easily, You are so fast at TALKING that no one can understand you, You have so much stuff you bought with your bag full of cash, but now it's worthless because you got that bagfull of cash from your bank account and you are now broke and the items are non-returnable.

I wish I could get all A's in my courses this Semester with all my hard work I've put into my classes.

idk which of you to do so i'm doing both

your grandma comes back to life but then people hunt her down cause she was actually a secret agent

you get all A's but then a bunch of dumb bullies beat you up until you do all of their homework

i wish i had a stitch in game

wish granted but you are so rad that everyone is so jelly they don't wanna talk or hangout with you ever again

i wish i could get a score higher than 13 on flappy bird

Lol, the creator of flappy bird is removing the app from the app store tomorrow. Not joking :P

I wish to be anywhere but here right now.

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
You get so rich that you wind up getting robbed of all your money by Robomen and Daleks.

I wish I was a famous youtuber.