Corrupt a wish!

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Wish granted, but someone winds up stealing it on you

I wish I had an infinite amount of credits on MyVMK

Wish granted, so you bought a whole corporation on the game for making Zebra Cakes, and you made so much that Zebra's went extinct. Then you started loosing profits and had to come up with another plan, so you decided to make Horse Cakes. The new product was a big hit until your factory got hit by a tree in a storm. Then all the horses ran out of their stalls and went crazy. One of the horses kicked a hydrogen tank and the whole factory went up in a big BOOM! You remade the factory loosing half the money you made, and then a near by pet store was torn up in a tornado, and the hamsters ran out and ran toward your factory. They all raided the horse stalls making the horses go crazy once again. They all got out of their stalls and ran outside. Causing some nearby cautioned neighbors to panic and call animal control. There were too many horses for the animal control to handle so they had to use dynamite to kill them, or the whole town would be raided by horses. So your factory blew up and you lost all your money due to the destruction. Then you got arrested for abusing animals and putting them into cakes, and had to stay in jail until you died.

I wish that I could move to Japan.

InfinityFay

Hogwarts is now real. Now what? You can't attend, muggle :p

I wish I could control the weather.

you find a weather machine like in the movie the ultimate christmas present, but just like the movie it goes out of control and wont stop snowing

i wish i lived near disney world

InfinityFay

Yay! Congrats, you now live in Cuba. Too bad you can't come to America (or disney world for that matter...)

I wish I could change eye colors.

InfinityFay

Wish granted, but you broke all of your fingers trying to play a hard cord.

I wish the the next wish won't be corrupted.
oooooo, how can I stump this wish...

The next person wishes their wish would be corrupted.

I wish my wish will be corrupted.

Wish granted but the castle caught on fire leaving you lonely.

I wish to be able to make a ocean water. (A drink from sonic)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

bobsbestgame

Wish granted because they're really easy to make (I work at sonic ugh) but there is no carbonation in the sprite

I wish to be able to have the power of metamorphism, able to transform into any human being or animal.

Dempsey

who want lasanga?!
your wish has been granted, but you turn into an ant and get stepped on

i wish to meet patrick dempsey