Daily Wheel

What do you think?

• Total voters

meri

I've made this suggestion for Amy on the other forums, but I'd really hope that this time it could be considered.

There could be a daily wheel put into place similar to Neopets. For a spin per day you could pay roughly 500-700 credits so it deters from clones being able to use the wheel several times a day. The wheel could have several options such as getting less credits back, earning more credits back, earning the same amount back, several common item (such as a grey crate) slots, and a ? that could hold a rare item or an item that would be normally seasonal.

I feel like several places on Main Street would be the perfect place for the wheel.

What do you guys think? Y/N

Fiyero

I think if she still does the prize crate option that she was considering in oVMK, this would be a bit too much to add on.

meri

She could add the crates into the wheel though. Instead of just dropping it through random games/events, a wheel could be an easier way to distribute them.

Sorry I don't like it. Not knowing what the future will bring with this game I myself, wouldn't want to see the game get to far off the path of what VMK was before. The list at this point to get the game up and close to how it was before is huge and moving away from that to soon only muddy the water. VMK gave us 3 years of fun and I really want to look back before we move forward.

I've made this suggestion for Amy on the other forums, but I'd really hope that this time it could be considered.

There could be a daily wheel put into place similar to Neopets. For a spin per day you could pay roughly 500-700 credits so it deters from clones being able to use the wheel several times a day. The wheel could have several options such as getting less credits back, earning more credits back, earning the same amount back, several common item (such as a grey crate) slots, and a ? that could hold a rare item or an item that would be normally seasonal.

I feel like several places on Main Street would be the perfect place for the wheel.

What do you guys think? Y/N
Not a fan at all.

Its a good idea! I think their should be a rare prize slot on the wheel but I also think it should be a very small slot so its very uncommon to get

Sorry I don't like it. Not knowing what the future will bring with this game I myself, wouldn't want to see the game get to far off the path of what VMK was before. The list at this point to get the game up and close to how it was before is huge and moving away from that to soon only muddy the water. VMK gave us 3 years of fun and I really want to look back before we move forward.
Since MyVMK hasn't opened yet, we don't even know what path it will take. I can tell you right now that OVMK was definitely not on the same path as the original VMK. We don't know where VMK would've been today if it hadn't closed, so making additions to potentially make the game better could make it more exciting and not the same boring old things over and over again.

Lets get the original game up and running first.
What's the point of the Game Ideas/Suggestions then if I can't suggest anything before the game opens?

John

This would make credits as currency useless.
The amount of inflation would make everything equally as expensive.

Cat

It's a good idea, but I don't like it for this game, I'm sorry.
Runescape put in a daily wheel and it made so many people quit, and made in game currency pretty much worthless.
I wouldn't want someone to win a prize on the wheel, or earn credits that I traded or played games for.
It just doesn't fit with this game, and people would lose motivation to play games and such.