Day 3 - Christmas Items Pin???

cnjgirl

Did anyone receive this pin yesterday? I logged on multiple times, thinking I missed it but other players said they also didn't get it. I also sent a CFH and got no response.

Just wondering if anyone else noticed this? Obviously not a big deal, just wanted to make sure I get the whole collection :StarSmile:

cnjgirl

It came out late (around 10 pm est). It was supposed to be for sale for 50c at the Emporium. It's not on sale and I'm not sure if it's still being given out since I got mine last night
I'm pretty sure I was on at that time.. I checked even at around 1 am ET and hadn't received it.

I wonder why they would put it for sale if the first two were free..??[DOUBLEPOST=1513525657][/DOUBLEPOST]and if that's the case and we are supposed to purchase them.. why wasn't there a tweet like they normally do to announce stuff like that? & the fact that the day 4 pin isn't in the emporium now.. just seems very odd and shady

they'll probably tweet it once it is available for sale. There was an in game room alert explaining the situation and apologizing for any inconvenience. To make up for it they're going to put it on sale (for 50c, so practically free) for the rest of the month i believe. These things happen and i think calling this situation 'shady' is a little much, especially considering how much staff is doing this month for us. Just give them some time and i'm sure it'll be available soon.

cnjgirl

they'll probably tweet it once it is available for sale. There was an in game room alert explaining the situation and apologizing for any inconvenience. To make up for it they're going to put it on sale (for 50c, so practically free) for the rest of the month i believe. These things happen and i think calling this situation 'shady' is a little much, especially considering how much staff is doing this month for us. Just give them some time and i'm sure it'll be available soon.
i apologize if that word offended you, but I have yet to see anything officially to confirm your idea. The reason i created this thread was to share info about this, not bash others opinions.

I also will add that I have the utmost respect for the hosts & everyone who volunteers their time for this game.. I'm a designer myself and I can only imagine the time and patience they put into creating new things for us.

Last edited: