Design-An-Egg Competition! (In-Game Furniture Item)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I wanna know is HOW TO DO IT!
Save the template egg to your computer. Open it in either paint to decorate it or sumopaint. Then when you're done, go to tinypic, upload it and highlight the last url. Copy it. Go to "official contest" thread, post a new thread. click on the "Image" icon next to the smiley face one, paste the url that you copied, insert and you're all done. :) If you have any questions, feel free to respond on here or message me.

Lindsay

If we have a design similar to one of Tink's should we just try and do something else? I saw a few Eve (from Wall-E) and I know Tink made one like it, I also have a design but it looks similar to Tink's and I don't want to submit a design that has no chance of winning.

Last edited:

mark

10 mins late to everything
Save the template egg to your computer. Open it in either paint to decorate it or sumopaint. Then when you're done, go to tinypic, upload it and highlight the last url. Copy it. Go to "official contest" thread, post a new thread. click on the "Image" icon next to the smiley face one, paste the url that you copied, insert and you're all done. :) If you have any questions, feel free to respond on here or message me.
just to remind you, i think tinypic does expire and replaces them after a short while. i guess thats where tiny comes in haha, Amy suggests we use Imgur

iProsper

there are so many beautiful entries honestly....y can only 3 win.......

Last edited:

Lost

there are so many beautiful entries honesty....y can only 3 win.......
Ikr

So many awesome one's I want like 10 :(

My Faves
ADDING:

@hogie @jafart and @Thorn are probs my top 3.

OH.. And @Tink with the Fox and the Hound and Up! eggs. I NEED THEM PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE <3

@Amy how about 3 character ones, 3 animated ones, 3 basic ones and 3 other (can be from first 3 categories) ;D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.