Did your game freeze? Please post here!

We are currently trying to track down the specific freezing bug that some players are experiencing. If your game froze in the middle of a Haunted Mansion round, please try to take an image of the game window and post it on this thread so we may find the trigger or pattern that is causing it. Thank you!

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I froze many many times. Sometimes I can play 3 games in a row then I freeze. The shockwave plugin stops working. Other times I freeze every game. In the second round. Does not matter what browser.

I tend to freeze in the second round, it says "waiting for all the players to enter", but i have waited up to 5 minutes lol and then i know is just me, it doesnt let me click anything or talk but there are sounds like when u are really waiting for players to enter, i just have to log out and on again.

QueenCinderella

My Shockwave keeps crashing
This is happening to me as well. My game usually freezes at the end of a round, when the scores shows. When I exit out of the window, a message opens saying that the shockwave plug-in has crashed. I just stop the plug-in, reenter and try again. But it doesn't happen every-time, usually every other or every two games.

This is happening to me as well. My game usually freezes at the end of a round, when the scores shows. When I exit out of the window, a message opens saying that the shockwave plug-in has crashed. I just stop the plug-in, reenter and try again. But it doesn't happen every-time, usually every other or every two games.
How do you stop the plug-in? All I get is send a message to Adobe and then I have to restart again :huh:

I have frozen a few times....mainly at end of a round. When this happens, in order to leave the mansion, I have to relog. I also had a weird thing happen, I hadnt joined a game yet I was pulled into one and then the entire thing froze and I had to relog. I have found that playing 2 on 2 or 1 on 1 does seem to help with the freeze ups.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

I am able to play one game of mansion without my shockwave plug in failing, but when I play the second game of mansion during the second round my shockwave director crashes and I have to log in again.

When I tried to play a game with 2x2 or more, it freezes at the end of either round 1 or 2. When the game freezes? We all get the shockwave error and all of us have to relog in. Exit button didn't work. We tried to play 1x1 and only played 2 rounds ( letting the first person win the second round) this worked pretty well several times, no freezing. But the point system seems off? 29 ghosts and 125 points. Also, very few pink ghosts showed up and probably 2 times the amount in green, although this is probably just a random thing and changes from game to game. I can only go by the 3 games we played. But even with this being the Alpha version....I appreciate it a TON that we can play something else and have a chance to test it out. So THANK YOU!! You are all appreciated!!

Noahh

Something I picked up was that, usually when I freeze it's when im changing my direction too quickly. (I use the mouse to change the direction I walk)

I had just walked over to the top left, where it is like hallway that leads to nowhere, and somehow popped up in the bottom right corner, which is just when the game froze.

And this one, snow_flake had just gotten 3 ghosts at about the same time.

I froze, little bit into the first round. Heres the screenshot:

EDIT: I relogged, and hosted a 3v3 game and froze here:

Last edited:

Avlariana

Curious Hobbit
I have noticed something that may help. On some of the rooms in the game, it seems like (forgive me, I am not a techy x.x) but the coding for the walking paths gets a little messed up, seeing as there are multiple setups of the walls and coffins for one room. This makes a person seem "stuck" and unable to walk on certain areas, as well as spawns in ghosts from invisible coffins.