Disney tripsss

Even without the 20% off the room, it's nowhere near $5,000 unless she forgot to mention that she actually stayed at a deluxe resort rather than a value.

I honestly have never had a desire to purchase the memory maker/photo pass stuff, but that's just me. As for dining plans, it's nice if you REALLY have a desire to have character dining.. but otherwise I hardly ever get a dining plan and just make smart cost efficient choices when purchasing meals in the park (I also really have no need for "snacks" that I couldn't just pack in a bag to begin with lol). You could probably eat 2 meals a day for less than $30 per person (I'm not big on breakfast so that's the meal I usually skip :p ). Which imo is cheaper than the dining plan.

I never get park hopper, either. Even when I get a dining plan, I usually plan where I want to eat around which park I'm going to be at for that day. You won't miss out on anything by not having it!

Only AP holders who have Gold and up get free photopass stuff, I think.
ah i see, yes value vs deluxe makes a huge difference.
Yea im not big on photos but people are like YOU MUST ok but i never look good in them ;p. I'm being treated to character dining by my AP friend so that's gucci :thumbsup: we might spend a lot on snacks because we are foodies and i want to try everything that looks delicious. I'm not a huge breakfast eater either but i sure will get up early and eat those mickey waffles. Park hoping seems nice if you finish the day early and won't be "bored" in the park you're in but i don't think it's worth the money unless you are on a tight schedule.

Wonder

ah i see, yes value vs deluxe makes a huge difference.
Yea im not big on photos but people are like YOU MUST ok but i never look good in them ;p. I'm being treated to character dining by my AP friend so that's gucci :thumbsup: we might spend a lot on snacks because we are foodies and i want to try everything that looks delicious. I'm not a huge breakfast eater either but i sure will get up early and eat those mickey waffles. Park hoping seems nice if you finish the day early and won't be "bored" in the park you're in but i don't think it's worth the money unless you are on a tight schedule.
I usually can entertain myself at each park the entire day (hollywood studios is a struggle right now though, with so much being closed :p...) I think you'll have a great time without all the extras! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Park hopper is pointless in my opinion. If youre going for 4+ days and u have the ability to spend a full day in each park then do it. Park hopping used to be more common when there wasnt as many night time shows because parks like animal kingdom would close early so people would hop into other parks. But there is a nighttime show or 2 in each park now nearly every night so youll want to stay in the parks every day for the full day to see those. Plus. Whenever I did finish a day in the park early, it was usually because I am too tired or too hot( I dont like heat lol why do I go to florida, epcot around the world is a nightmare to get around for me) so if i finish early im going back to the hotel for a nap or dip in the pool- not another park.

Last edited by a moderator: