Dream Cars?

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
I like sporty crossover cars so Dream Car Is a Porsche Cayenne and The more realistic dream car is a Lexus Rx 350

Porsche Cayenne

Lexus RX 350

(both in white cause I like white cars haha)

Cat

mine is my jeep wrangler
white jeep rubicon :boom::boom::boom::boom::boom:
black Jeep Wrangler sahara 2 door
Black Jeep Wrangler
Glad to know I'm not the only Jeep fangirl... hoping to get mine sometime within 3-4 years... Grad present maybe? :rick:

I keep going back and forth on what color I want though. Definitely a 2 door with a tan top. Maybe green... ugh someone pls buy me a jeep

Also look at this two-toned madness *drools*

cuipet

Glad to know I'm not the only Jeep fangirl... hoping to get mine sometime within 3-4 years... Grad present maybe? :rick:

I keep going back and forth on what color I want though. Definitely a 2 door with a tan top. Maybe green... ugh someone pls buy me a jeep

Also look at this two-toned madness *drools*
this... is beautiful

iProsper

as you can see

ineed.jpg
Black Range Rover
black interior, tinted windows
ineed2.png
Black Maserati
same black interior/black tinted windows

maybach.jpg
Black Maybach..black everything

ALL BLACK EVERYTHING

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
good to see so many jeepers out here! my jeep is my life. i own a 2005 liberty. its pretty sweet.
but i'd like to own a wrangler sometime.

droool.

I'm not sure what my "Dream Car" would be. I've always loved the Lamborghini Aventador, however, I also love Teslas because they're electric (not so much the styling).

That being said, I saved up my money to purchase a beautiful first car (back in October), and I bought this beautiful modified 2005 V6 Mustang, Shelby Tribute (parents didn't want me to get a V8, so I improvised- Haha. Also, the MPG is much better- as obvious with the electric comment, I care about the environment). So I guess you could say a Mustang is also my dream car? I think they're really cool looking.

As for the plates- They're my initials.
I'm a narcissist (although really I just think stock "random" plates don't suit modified/custom cars).
6.jpg
2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

MoitaRose

Bearded Dragon, Dog, & Beta Lover <3
I'm not sure what my "Dream Car" would be. I've always loved the Lamborghini Aventador, however, I also love Teslas because they're electric (not so much the styling).

That being said, I saved up my money to purchase a beautiful first car (back in October), and I bought this beautiful modified 2005 V6 Mustang, Shelby Tribute (parents didn't want me to get a V8, so I improvised- Haha. Also, the MPG is much better- as obvious with the electric comment, I care about the environment). So I guess you could say a Mustang is also my dream car? I think they're really cool looking.

As for the plates- They're my initials.
I'm a narcissist (although really I just think stock "random" plates don't suit modified/custom cars).
View attachment 5631
View attachment 5628 View attachment 5629 View attachment 5630
Omg, *drools*. :runaway::wut:

#1 my baby ricky
and someday...............

Last edited:

mark

10 mins late to everything

basic idc its nice[DOUBLEPOST=1445629992][/DOUBLEPOST]just noticed how many ppl said the car i showed... kind of worried we'll be filled with back jeeps in the future