Dreams Month Q&A

Hi everyone!
We all hoped you had fun during the first day of Dreams Month! I noticed that there have been different rumors spreading around about the month and I am hoping to explain some things and hopefully answers all of your questions :)

Here are a list of just some general information about this month:
1. Both HOSTs and Admins will be giving out items.
2. Every part about the process to give out items is completely randomized.
3. Not only public rooms will be visited but private rooms as well.
4. You can tell that a staff member is a part of the DREAMs Squad because they will have a Dreams Badge on their lanyard.
5. Clones of any sort will lessen your chances of winning any items from these events. Family is not included in this.
6. Five users should be in a room to put it on the randomizers radar.

Throw any and all questions my way regarding this month, I would love to answer!

-Snow

Last edited:
Questions:
  1. Do the prizes change in guest rooms or is this a rumor?
  2. I thought players got the badge too, because I've seen them with it? Is it just staff with the badge then?
  3. I was under the impression staff wouldn't revisit a room the same day, but is it just per event?

Thank you Snow!!! :)

camzilla

End of MYVMK as we knew it 5/2/2015
randomized

I have seen already the same people winning more then once at a event in different rooms. Not sure how the person or people in a room are randomly picked.

Questions:
  1. Do the prizes change in guest rooms or is this a rumor?
  2. I thought players got the badge too, because I've seen them with it? Is it just staff with the badge then?
  3. I was under the impression staff wouldn't revisit a room the same day, but is it just per event?

Thank you Snow!!! :)
1. Prizes do not change in guest rooms, this is just rumor.
2. Players do receive the badge as well, however, to better identify the DREAMS Squad staff members they have this badge on their lanyard as well and will be giving out items.
3. Usually it's per event. We do have lots of rooms to cover in a short amount of time so revisiting some rooms might not be uncommon.

Question: Will prizes change or be added on every week?
Some prizes may be added to DREAMS Squad events (nothing taken away), however, there are going to be more interesting things coming this month other than these events :)

I have seen already the same people winning more then once at a event in different rooms. Not sure how the person or people in a room are randomly picked.
The process is 100% randomized, this being said, everything is chosen through an automated system. So the items given, number of items given, which room, and which users are completely randomized. I did this to ensure there was no claims of favoritism or the event being "rigged". The DREAMS Squad follows a system that chooses everything for us. If someone wins more than once, it is nothing more than lots of luck.

-Snow

Last edited:

Fotogirl

Is there a minimum number of people that have to be in a room for it to come up in the system that chooses what room the host is going to next?

Zak

The first day of Dream month was a lot of fun. Thanks for all the work staff put into it. My question is the furniture prizes. Is the Green Tron lightcycle the only non-dreams themed furniture item that could be a prize, or are there other unique items exclusive to Dreams month as well?

New Question:

People keep saying we're not supposed to be "camping out" in rooms, but first off, is this true? And secondly, what about standing in one room and talking?

Is the Castle Suite Guest Room given out as a pin or only as a room?
The Castle Suite Guest room is given out only as the room.

Do the hosts and admins visit off map places? Like the caves in frontier land? Or is it only on map spots?
Our randomized system does not leave out any room, so off-map rooms such as the spell room and such will still be visited :)

Is there a minimum number of people that have to be in a room for it to come up in the system that chooses what room the host is going to next?
As long as the room is active and has players interacting with one another, the room could be chosen <3

The first day of Dream month was a lot of fun. Thanks for all the work staff put into it. My question is the furniture prizes. Is the Green Tron lightcycle the only non-dreams themed furniture item that could be a prize, or are there other unique items exclusive to Dreams month as well?
No problem dear! There may be a few items added but nothing is guaranteed, We have a few ideas in store but you will have to wait and see :) As of right now, the Tron lightcycle is the only non-dreams item being given out.

Question: Are the private rooms random also?
Absolutely! The system does the same thing regardless if it's in a public or private room.

New Question:

People keep saying we're not supposed to be "camping out" in rooms, but first off, is this true? And secondly, what about standing in one room and talking?
Technically, no. You're not supposed to be camping out in rooms, however, we know that players have been staying in rooms waiting for hosts. Which isn't exactly how it's supposed to be. Standing in a room and talking is perfectly fine, we just want players to enjoy themselves with these events, we don't want you to sit a room and be silent. Have fun, play games with your friends, dance, we love to see it :)

-Snow

Last edited:

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
I logged on for the first time in 2 weeks today and was on during both HOST events. I casually visited various rooms to catch up with some players I hadn't talked to since I took my break and both times was able to catch a HOST (@HOST_Celluloid & my dearest [MENTION=2621]HOST_Cherub[/MENTION]). Even though I didn't win, I did have lots of fun and I encourage others to take a more casual approach to this event. As Snow said, visit friends, talk with players, dance, have fun, don't sit around and wait for hours on end! (: The event is more fun when you get visited by a staff member by surprise while you're socializing. That way when you don't win, you don't feel like you wasted the last hour sitting in a room. I tended to feel a level of stress amongst the players who frantically hopped from room to room than the players who just took the event more casually.

It's great to see that already 389 player were gifted so far. Like holy cow! I hope to see that number increase over the next few days. (: It was fun seeing the *pixelated* faces of those who were awarded so far <3 gl to all! :aww:

Last edited:
I just wanted to post an update with our system: If you are using a clone of any sort, the chances for winning any item from the DREAMS Squad are lowered (by a lot). Family is not included in this, at all. However, using clones will only hurt your chances in the long run.

-Snow