Dreams Month Q&A

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Ok shouldn't we say absolutely no clones allowed. You see I see it this way. If you put 4 clones on you have a 4 times the chance of seeing a host to a player who only has one. Since you can be in 4 different rooms. You can not win unless you see a host.

A person who is only one person on could technically be in a room mostly of clones.

Just makes sense to say no clones. Stops the confusion. If you have a clone on during the 2 hour event you will not win. Since you have said you can tell who the clones are and who are not. If there is any issues with possible confusion to email Amy to make sure everyone in your family is fine.

Do not say slim chance because many people will take slim chance over no chance. Having clones on takes away from players who only have one. Maybe they can not get into a room that is full. That a host does end up going to. A clone is taking up that spot.

Now we all know that clones are used in host events. But I see this as different.

CandyCars

Ok shouldn't we say absolutely no clones allowed. You see I see it this way. If you put 4 clones on you have a 4 times the chance of seeing a host to a player who only has one. Since you can be in 4 different rooms. You can not win unless you see a host.

A person who is only one person on could technically be in a room mostly of clones.

Just makes sense to say no clones. Stops the confusion. If you have a clone on during the 2 hour event you will not win. Since you have said you can tell who the clones are and who are not. If there is any issues with possible confusion to email Amy to make sure everyone in your family is fine.

Do not say slim chance because many people will take slim chance over no chance. Having clones on takes away from players who only have one. Maybe they can not get into a room that is full. That a host does end up going to. A clone is taking up that spot.

Now we all know that clones are used in host events. But I see this as different.
Agreed! I don't understand the IP address thing, but I think an IP address is the computer number correct?

Littlebelle

Do hosts check who is in the room before they enter. To see who has clones on. Because what I see happening is as soon as a host enters. As bunch of clones log off. Or if a host goes to a room a clone is on the main account logs off.

If not that is ok. Just trying to see were the boundary is? So we are all on a fair playing field :)

Do hosts check who is in the room before they enter. To see who has clones on. Because what I see happening is as soon as a host enters. As bunch of clones log off. Or if a host goes to a room a clone is on the main account logs off.

If not that is ok. Just trying to see were the boundary is? So we are all on a fair playing field :)
Hosts do not check who is in a room before entering. Once they enter, they can tell who is using clones to win in other rooms. Keep in mind, only your MAIN account will be eligible to receive a prize.

-Snow

Jinx

You Owe Me A Soda! :D
Hey there (:
I was just curious are the type of prizes pick randomly by the generator too? c:
Also, I was wondering if the same dream items will be rewarded different ways this month besides Dream Squad events? Thank you :]

Tohrukun

It says in the rules: "When visiting players guest rooms, Hosts are assigned a certain type of room to visit"

what does that mean exactly? :question:

Simone

Just a girl waiting for the return of the shoutbox
This has been an interesting question of mine..
If you win a badge and then in room and win another what happens? I'm pretty sure you can't have 2 dreams badges.... so would you get something else in return?

This has been an interesting question of mine..
If you win a badge and then in room and win another what happens? I'm pretty sure you can't have 2 dreams badges.... so would you get something else in return?
I can tell you what happened in a room earlier with me...TinkHLM (or some variation of H,L and M lol) won a badge, and she already had one. I believe it was Snow, or possibly Cloud, who let her give it to another friend who was also in that room with her.

But I asked, and you can't earn multiple badges.

Hope this helps :)

JessieMel

I can tell you what happened in a room earlier with me...TinkHLM (or some variation of H,L and M lol) won a badge, and she already had one. I believe it was Snow, or possibly Cloud, who let her give it to another friend who was also in that room with her.

But I asked, and you can't earn multiple badges.

Hope this helps :)

I won a second badge today and gifted it to someone in the room. My question is, does the person you gift it to have to be in the room or can you gift to a random friend? Also, since I was chosen and gifted it, would I still be eligible for a prize in a different room in that session?

I won a second badge today and gifted it to someone in the room. My question is, does the person you gift it to have to be in the room or can you gift to a random friend? Also, since I was chosen and gifted it, would I still be eligible for a prize in a different room in that session?
I can answer part of this:

The person does have to be in the same room as you, that has been my experience with what hosts/staff had said when allowing someone to gift their badge away. Perhaps [MENTION=3577]Snow[/MENTION] can answer the part about being eligible for another prize in a different room, as i have no idea.

JessieMel

I can answer part of this:

The person does have to be in the same room as you, that has been my experience with what hosts/staff had said when allowing someone to gift their badge away. Perhaps [MENTION=3577]Snow[/MENTION] can answer the part about being eligible for another prize in a different room, as i have no idea.

Thanks for clearing up the first part of my question. I sent Snow a PM asking her about the 2nd part.

tiggerholic

Perplexed

I'm a bit curious as to why all of a sudden the Hosts are running out of prizes?? There has been NO issue of it beforehand, so what has happened to change it?

InaDaze

The Confused One.
So my question is... Can someone when the Castle Suite Room twice? I know the odds of this happening are low but would just be good to know. :s

C

Celluloid

So my question is... Can someone when the Castle Suite Room twice? I know the odds of this happening are low but would just be good to know. :s
No. We keep track of this, so there should not be repeat wins of the Castle Suite.

Littlebelle

Is there anyway to help people fan out by making sure you get to each area equally or not so lopsided. I have just noticed that certain areas get less visit. Almost defeats the point of fanning out. Why go to tomorrow land when it is hardly visited. I know more on Main street map. But maybe saying 3 times Max in area might help this? Less will crowd main street this way. I really feel this is the only way to break up the constant groups in certain areas. If more people see other areas getting lots of visits then people will get moving to other areas.

----------

No. We keep track of this, so there should not be repeat wins of the Castle Suite.
Can best game winners still win suite. Since we earned it the first time?

Last edited:
I'm a bit curious as to why all of a sudden the Hosts are running out of prizes?? There has been NO issue of it beforehand, so what has happened to change it?
Wait the Hosts are running out of prizes? I thought they spun a random number of prizes from the generator they use? And don't they just spawn the items anyway? :faint:
And if they really are its not even halfway through the month????:please: